interview w Bono, Tempe, Arizona 24 October 1992.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aski

Acrobat
hi all!

during my endless hours of flippin' and scanning through my old 'zines in order to make my mini-series "Another Time, Another Face", i came across this rather amusing article. Bono is interviewed prior to the powerful performance U2 put on at Sun Devil Stadium, during their Outside Broadcast Tour in 1992.

he's munching on a carrot (!) during the interview, done by this girl from the U2 Fanzine "String of Pearls".

enjoy!

bonointerviewarizona24oct92.jpg

bonointerviewarizona24oct922.jpg

bonointerviewarizona24oct923.jpg

bonointerviewarizona24oct924.jpg

He's just so sweet .

Thank you for posting this aski .

" His black hair emphasizes the fairness of his complexion and deepens the color of his expressive eyes . "

:drool: :drool: :drool:

What a great read. Such a descriptive article. I was picturing the whole thing in my mind, like a movie.
Bono is SOOOOOO articulate. I love to hear whatever comes out of his mouth, be it song or talk:drool: :cool:

Ahh U2 Fanzines, those were the days. :wink: Thanks for posting this article! :up: I wonder, does anybody still bother to produce actual fanzines or is everything on the internet nowadays?! :shrug:

Very cool article, aski - thank you so much for posting it. :wink:

I'm also old enough to remember these fanzines and subscribed to a few. This one was new to me.

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

:lol: I remember reading this in the way back years! I was thinking then, "Wha? A carrot?"

(Aside, again: Thanks ma, for throwing all those out before I had a chance to move them into a wee DORM ROOM. :mad: )

Good to see them again, though!

And :ohmy: who would have thought? Bono? Messy? :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom