Interview tomorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
generally, it's best to stick with neutral, business-y attire (unless you're interviewing with a colourful and non-mainstream business). the idea isn't to make a statement through your clothes, but to let your personality shine. i'd shy away from bright colours (especially pink) just to be on the safe side. black and white is perfect.

i say go for the suit. it shows that you're taking the interview seriously and that you took the time to make yourself look professional--you can't go wrong.

:up:

Omg....I am so shaking right now. They said they liked me and that they would like to offer me the job. Now they have to just check references and I have to tell my boss Monday! :huh: :laugh: :dancing: :rockon: :combust:

U2Girl1978 said:
Omg....I am so shaking right now. They said they liked me and that they would like to offer me the job. Now they have to just check references and I have to tell my boss Monday! :huh: :laugh: :dancing: :rockon: :combust:

good for you! congrats!

Think good thoughts DP! :)

On a side note regarding the hr rep calling me friday....

She said to me that they liked me and that they would like to offer me the job. She says that she needs to call references and she would get back to me Wednesday with her final offer(her assistant will be calling refs since she's out of the office Mon-Tues)...Should I be worried? Does this mean I really do have the job? I know the references I gave will say good things about me but did I jump the gun saying I got the job?:huh: :(

checking the references is usually just a formality. if they all check out and say you're wonderful, the job is all yours.

congrats again! you must be so excited!

Alright I'm jumping into this lucky thread...

I have an interview tomorrow for a sales assistant position in the garment center...:crazy: Which used to be my field but I've been out of for 6 years!! So I'm kinda nervous as to what they'll ask ie..Why am I looking to get back into the industry etc....Hopefully everyones luck will come my way:D

Back
Top Bottom