Interview from Japan - Bono 12/1/06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you; I will sound like a crazy pleban because he is talking so seriously but.... THE HAIR IS COMING BACK!!!!! :lmao:

I´ll wait for youtube to charge all the video because I really can´t undarstand a word of Japaneese

Arigato :huh: :)

Caroni said:
Thank you; I will sound like a crazy pleban because he is talking so seriously but.... THE HAIR IS COMING BACK!!!!! :lmao:

I´ll wait for youtube to charge all the video because I really can´t undarstand a word of Japaneese

Arigato :huh: :)

He sounded sexsay speaking Japanese....and the hair...I'm loving it, its alot darker than when I saw him. :drool: :drool:

Thanks for sharing that! Thoughtful questions asked by that guy. And, as always, Bono knows just what to say...

Thought the interviewer going 'hmmm, hmmm' 'hmmm, hmmm' ...over and over was bit distracting though. (did you notice?) :lol: Maybe he was a bit star-struck? That's prolly what I'd end up saying if I ever get to talk to Bono ... :drool:

2orangecats said:
Thanks for sharing that! Thoughtful questions asked by that guy. And, as always, Bono knows just what to say...

Thought the interviewer going 'hmmm, hmmm' 'hmmm, hmmm' ...over and over was bit distracting though. (did you notice?) :lol: Maybe he was a bit star-struck? That's prolly what I'd end up saying if I ever get to talk to Bono ... :drool:

:lmao:

Machismo!!!!!! AW I´m an easy latin fan, he got me with that word :giggle:

Really that was a good interview, but I think they should have talked more about their music.. let me see the other links.

Funny, at the beggining of vertigo he looks like he is ready to figth with Oscar de la Hoya :hmm: :lmao:

Last edited:
Caroni said:

:lmao:

Machismo!!!!!! AW I´m an easy latin fan, he got me with that word :giggle:

Really that was a good interview, but I think they should have talked more about their music.. let me see the other links.

Funny, at the beggining of vertigo he looks like he is ready to figth with Oscar de la Hoya :hmm: :lmao:

He does box...:sexywink:

Some caps of interview with Bono from News 23.
BonoNews2303.jpg

BonoNews2304.jpg

BonoNews2305.jpg

Thank you, especially the interview is wonderful, amazing person Bono is, great voice, great ideas! What a man...

The other stuff is great too but somewhat weird, why do these Japanese people always have to talk, the ladies behave like little schoolgirls.

The rooftop performance was amazing, though at least parts of it were clearly pre-recorded, but there was a lot of energy.

Chacco said:
Vertigo & Window in the Skies on Music Station.
It's a WMV file (123MB)

http://download.you send it .com/54A83C8D40DD517F

replace the spaces.

Thanks so much for this! :bow: The presenters seem so in awe of U2!! :cute: Any chance of any one putting the interview part of the show onto YSI cause though's YouTube links just don't work properly for me, keep stopping and starting up every few seconds, very annoying!!! :banghead:

And I just love 'Window in the Sky'! :heart: It has the classic sound of a song that has always existed but was just waiting for someone to give it life and to bring it into the light of day!! :bono: :edge: :larry: :adam: :love:

Last edited:
I'd like a copy of the Music Statioin performance as well if somebody could upload it. Thanks!

my email anyway - trabantland@gmail

Back
Top Bottom