International Pleba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am from Baltimore, Maryland or Baghdad By the Bay, The City that Reads, Mini-America, B-More, Or whatever else you want to call it. Home to Cal Ripken Jr., the world's largest ball of twine, Gravity Hill, and Fort McHenry(Where Francis Scott Key wrote the National Anthem) It's a very touristy town, but once you know the nooks and crannies, that's when it gets interesting...like my favorite coffeehouse Xando, they actually have S'Mores on the menu! Yup, you are reading that correctly, they bring an open flame and all the essentials right to your table! BONUS!!!

MacPhishto <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmaton
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
I am from Baltimore, Maryland

FISHY THE BALTIMORON!!!!!!!!! OMG You're in my state (lol, no NOT insanity folks)

you need to come to my basement when Bono comes to give his private show! NO ONE ELSE HAS TO KNOW!!!!

When can we have that PLEBA convention / slumber party we've been plannin for so long?
biggrin.gif

HOO-AH! *wish I had tix for Baltimore*

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

WildHonee, see we were seperated at birth! Where are you in MD? We should go to the Baltimore show together! Tickets are so expensive right now, but I am willing...

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmaton
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

I'm originally from Kenosha, Wisconsin but I got to school in Madison, WI. (Discoteque, I know Waukesha of course.)

Likes: I like living close to lakes -- Lake Michigan in Kenosha, and we have some smaller lakes in Madison. Also, living in a big university town means there's usually a lot going on. Both cities are pretty close to Milwaukee and Chicago, too. (Which comes in handy for Elevation concerts.)

Dislikes: I really dislike cold weather. And ice. With a passion. I'm ready to go somewhere warm!

FISHY, my family used to go to Baltimore for summer vacation every year! I fell in love with the Inner Harbor. I miss it. Sniff. We used to go to this Greek restaurant in the Pratt Street Pavillion all the time, and then one year it was gone, and we were so sad ... anyway.
wink.gif

MissZooropa, I was in Sweden last summer and I loved it! You truly have a beautiful country. We were in Stockholm and Vastervik, and we also went camping up in Abisko National Park for a few days. We froze, but it was fun.
biggrin.gif

i live in monterrey mexico, is near of the border with texas

i love here because is a great place with a lot things to do,great galleries,great bars and coffee, is the industrial and bussines capital of mexico, we have some of the best colleges of the country

i love the tipical food like machaca y cabrito
maybe i dislike that bars close at 2 am( to early!)

------------------
a mexican poet, but not a very good one

Toronto, Canada.

Pronounced by the United Nations to be the "most ethnically diverse city in the world."

Back
Top Bottom