Interesting Article on Adam & Susie Smith

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They broke up. Didn't they???

I read an article about Adam went alone to the oscars because He and Suzie broke up.:hmm: :hyper:

I read that article as well. But then there was one that supposedly quoted Adam saying they were still together. So I'm not sure.

As long as the man's happy I don't care who he's with. It'd be nice to see him settle down and have mini-Claytons running 'round though, :lmao:

~J

yes, they already broke up (thanks to God, she didn't please me for him, but he doesn't obey me :rolleyes: ) the true ... sepa la chingada! sorry, I say... I don't know... I don't like assert nothing :)

Edgette said:
I read that article as well. But then there was one that supposedly quoted Adam saying they were still together. So I'm not sure.

As long as the man's happy I don't care who he's with. It'd be nice to see him settle down and have mini-Claytons running 'round though, :lmao:

~J

I would like see a mini-Clayton someday :)

How can a cutey like Adam not find a nice, easy going woman?

If only I was older, Adam!!! ;) :D

*coughs* well I am pretty sure there are always two sides involved in a stormy relationship ;)
I don't assume that Adam might be fairly easy to deal with... I suppose you'd have to be really tolerant dealing with him :shrug:
it makes me sad to see that he still hasn't found someone to settle down :(
:hug: :adam:
just hope he is happy

maybe easy women bore him to death... easy guys are boring for me too, he seems not to be that easy himself, so maybe he needs some challenge

Last edited:
uh.. and can someone post a pic of Suzie or tell me more about her??
I actually have no real clue who she is and how long they've been togethre :shrug:

Here's some pictures I have of Adam and Susie. All I really know about her is that she works, or worked as Paul McGuinness' assistant.

337675%3B523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E952%3E6%3A8%3Ewsnrcg%3D323248%3A48%3B37%3Bnu0mrj

337675%3B523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E952%3E6%3A8%3Ewsnrcg%3D323248%3A48%3B37%3Cnu0mrj

337675%3B523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E952%3E6%3A8%3Ewsnrcg%3D323248%3A48%3B464nu0mrj

From Edge's wedding...

337675%3B523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E952%3E6%3A8%3Ewsnrcg%3D323248%3A48%3B383nu0mrj

Oh! :der:

She also did a voice on The Simpsons episode that U2 was on. She sounds American, although I've also read she's Canadian.

she must be a typical sagittarian if the relationship is stormy.

pisces and sagittarians don't get along usually.

*offers to give adam professional astrology readings*

madamc said:
she must be a typical sagittarian if the relationship is stormy.

pisces and sagittarians don't get along usually.

*offers to give adam professional astrology readings*

you're just saying that becuz you're canadian and you are HOPING he has a sweetspot for canucks!!!

but i think he digs chix w/short hair so I just cut mine off RIGHT NOW WHILE TYPING!!!

BWAHAHAHAH!!! TRY AND GET AWAY FROM ME NOW ADAM!!!

on a more serious note i'd like to see his kids, too.

Recently an Irish paper ran two stories on Suzie and Adam.

The first was sometime after the Oscars, it said how they were still a couple but she was working on Oscar night so could not be with him. She is canadian and got the job with U2 after sending lots of letters to Paul asking for a job (hmmmm do you think it would work a second time? I'll have to get writing!) but apparently she does not work for U2 now but is still in the music World working in London.

Then just after Easter the paper said Suzy and Adam went to Italy for Easter and then to Southern France.

Well Naomi was fiery so maybe he likes that type of lady, Adam comes across very laid back but who knows the real person.

actually, you attract people subconciously.

if you have "problems" and don't deal with them, you attract people who have those problems.

this is gonna sound stupid, but here's an example: someone with a drug problem, will attract someone with a problem.

or someone who has low self-esteem will attract someone who takes advantage of them.

it's a vicious circle.

it's psychology 101. that's why self-help books and dr. phil are so freaking popular.

madamc said:
actually, you attract people subconciously.

if you have "problems" and don't deal with them, you attract people who have those problems.

this is gonna sound stupid, but here's an example: someone with a drug problem, will attract someone with a problem.

or someone who has low self-esteem will attract someone who takes advantage of them.

it's a vicious circle.

it's psychology 101. that's why self-help books and dr. phil are so freaking popular.

i'm thinking you're right here in a lot of instances.

Back
Top Bottom