Interested in downloading U2 videos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Rachel...I got my Pride
wink.gif

Okay, the BD edit is up: [LINK REMOVED]

And here's Two Hearts Beat As One. It's not a very high quality video- just ~5MB, but I thought you might like to see it anyway. [LINK REMOVED]

Pride is also still available.
smile.gif

Any more requests are very welcome!

[This message has been edited by Giant Lemon (edited 04-25-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Giant Lemon (edited 05-02-2002).]

hey Giant Lemon... can you put -sometime in the future- Love Is Blindness again, pretty please
biggrin.gif

------------------
The more you take the less you feel
The less you know the more you believe
The more you have the more it takes today

Originally posted by Hawkmoon269:
hey Giant Lemon... can you put -sometime in the future- Love Is Blindness again, pretty please
biggrin.gif

I agree! I need to see this video.

Sweet! Thankies Rachel! I love the very beginning of this vid so much. It's tres cool. And the kiss part! Edge!!!

------------------
You got my head filled with songs
You got my shoelaces undone

Q: What do ninjas do when they're not cutting off heads or flipping out?

A: Most of their free time is spent flying, but sometime they stab. (Ask Mark if you don't believe me.) -The Official Ninja Webpage

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 05-02-2002).]

Thank you so much! Though this is not good..I just sat here and watched it like 3 times in a row! lol

------------------
Lord Caversham: Why don't you try to do something useful in life?
Lord Goring: I am far too young.
Lord Caversham: I hate this affectation of youth, sir. It is a great deal too prevalent nowadays.
Lord Goring: Youth isn't affectation. Youth is an art.

Rachel!

I know I haven't said this in the past but I've been downloading the vids you've put up and I just wanted to say:

THANK YOU!!!

Thank you SO much for everything!! Thanks especially for WGRYWH. I've been tearing up the Internet trying to find a copy of that vid.

Thanks again for everything!! Much appreciated!! *hugs*

~Bona

Awww, thanks girls! *U2 fuzzies* I'm glad I can spread the U2 love.
smile.gif

Unfortunately, the file for Stay is over 50MB and is too big for my server! Winzip doesn't compress it enough, so I won't be able to post it. Sorry! I'm willing to try a file transfer through AIM, though- my screen name is dngo8baby.

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
I just got a copy of WGRYWH, and I figured I'd post it since this one's hard to get. It's only a .ram file, so it's not very good quality, but it's better than nothing (especially for people like me who have never seen the video). Enjoy! http://www-personal.umich.edu/~rschinde/U2%20-%20Who's%20Gonna%20Ride%20Your%20 Wild%20Horses.rm

I'll put up Stay soon.

aw fook now that I'm at home and can't download... however, I joost coded that today in mpeg format, so it's okay
wink.gif

*will maketh stills... soon*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Tx a lot for the video!!

I'm a newbie at this (it's my first video download) so for me it doesn't matter what you put up first.
I wanna have them all!! But the One (Bono in a bar) version would be great.
smile.gif

L

------------------
If you don't know what you're doing,
babe, it must be art.
- Bono -

Hello again Rachel
wink.gif
Once more thank you for your presents...that?s what those videos are for me
smile.gif

Sorry if I?m asking for a video already posted before, I didn?t check all the posts here again...but would you mind putting on the Please video? It?s for a dear friend of mine, a great fan who have never seen that one. Thanks girl
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom