Interested in downloading U2 videos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, I'm finally FTPing the LNOE vid as I type. Sorry it's taken me so long- I've been pretty busy lately. Here's the link: [LINK REMOVED]

[This message has been edited by Giant Lemon (edited 04-06-2002).]

Oh- I just remembered something. The first time I tried to watch the LNOE vid I only could get sound with no picture. I think some other PLEBAns have had that problem to. To get the picture, you have to download a codec. Try going to this site: http://www.divxmovies.com/codec/ Scroll down and download DivX codec v5.0. That should work. Enjoy!

~Rachel

[This message has been edited by Giant Lemon (edited 04-02-2002).]

Thank you so much Rachel, you rule!
smile.gif

My next vote goes to HMTMKMKM.

smile.gif

rachel, you rock!! thanks for being so unbelievably kind and sharing your videos with the rest of us!
xyxthumbs.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
lost on a silent planet
two lone, rising stars
locked in a silent planet
so close and yet so far...

I had a thought.
I requested the discotheque videos... and two hearts beat as one if it's the REAL one and not that little bitty fuzzy one...
and I go home in less than a month where I cannot download videos
so, uh, could you PLEASE do one of those next? *gets down on knees*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Originally posted by Kristie:
I had a thought.
I requested the discotheque videos... and two hearts beat as one if it's the REAL one and not that little bitty fuzzy one...
and I go home in less than a month where I cannot download videos
so, uh, could you PLEASE do one of those next? *gets down on knees*

Kristie, I promise to put up the Discotheque ones next! THBAO might be the little fuzzy one- I'll have to check that, but the Discotheque remixes will be next.
biggrin.gif

THANKYOU! *hugs*
bonavoix, if you've got AIM I'll sned you the discotheque video

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam

Sorry for bothering you Rachel, but in fact I still haven?t got the video...time out connection for the 3rd time
frown.gif
. I was wondering if you can let it avaiable a little bit more, would you? If you cannot, I understand, of course.

i am having trouble seeing uteotw my quicktime sez that i may experience trouble viewing the clip b/c a compressor could not be found?!? help!? should i download a newer version of quicktime?!?
btw, is this the version that is on the ab videos?!?
thanks

------------------
i want to be the song, the song that you hear in your head...
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
i am having trouble seeing uteotw my quicktime sez that i may experience trouble viewing the clip b/c a compressor could not be found?!? help!? should i download a newer version of quicktime?!?
btw, is this the version that is on the ab videos?!?
thanks

Maria, you might want to go to U2.com and try dling another version of this video at U2.com...the one I posted is the highest quality...don't know if that will solve the problem at all...

As far as this being the video from AB vids, I'm not sure...U2.com has it in their exclusives section with more info.

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

thanks hippy, i will try that next!

------------------
here she comes,
she comes in colors
you know she gonna turn the daylight on...

*+*MaRiA*+*

okay hippy, i should have done this first, its the version that is on the ab videos, i went to u2.com and now i remember the clip how could i forget seeing adam topless!
biggrin.gif

------------------
here she comes,
she comes in colors
you know she gonna turn the daylight on...

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
Oh no, follower! I'm sorry it's not working. I just added the Discotheque dance remix, but after everyone's gotten that one I'll put HMTMKMKM back up.

That?s okay Rachel, thanks, I?ll wait. I already got the Discotheque one and it?s great, so thanks again!
smile.gif

Oh no, follower! I'm sorry it's not working. I just added the Discotheque dance remix, but after everyone's gotten that one I'll put HMTMKMKM back up.
smile.gif

[LINK REMOVED]

Kristie: I won't be able to put up the Steve Osbourne Discotheque mix because it's 54MB, and I can only use 50MB. I tried zipping the file, but that only reduced it to 52MB. Sorry!

[This message has been edited by Giant Lemon (edited 04-12-2002).]

omg! thank you rachel! i had never seen that version of discotheque! i love the little u2 puppets at the end! *i want the sailor puppet*

that is a great version of the song too!
biggrin.gif

mumbles to self...* i wanna be the song, the song that you hear in your head!!!*

------------------
you'll never know how I watched you
from the shadows as a child
you'll never know how it feels to be the one
who's left behind...

*+*MaRiA*+*

GREAT!!! You rule girl, now it?s done to me.
My next vote goes for Pride...I can?t believe I still don?t have that one.

Come on girls...cast your votes!

smile.gif

alright follower, i will cast my vote again!
biggrin.gif

rachel, could you put up the different edit of BD!
gracias!
smile.gif

------------------
BuBbLe PoPpInG, sUgAr DrOpPiNg, RoCk AnD rOlL ...
*+*MaRiA*+*

All you video freaks who are familiar with ftp... email/IM me: splutti@cs.com or SPLUTTO on AIM
If you're a freak and would like to learn I'll teach ya, too
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~

Here's the Pride video: [LINK REMOVED]

And yes, I'm still offering video downloads- I've just been very busy lately. Sorry! In a few days I'll be able to visit PLEBA as often as normal!
smile.gif
The different edit of BD and THBAO will be next!

[This message has been edited by Giant Lemon (edited 05-02-2002).]

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
In a few days I'll be able to visit PLEBA as often as normal!
smile.gif
The different edit of BD and THBAO will be next!

Yaaaaaayyyyyyyy for Rachel and Yaaaayyyyy for the BD edit!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Back
Top Bottom