InStyle...a li'l bit of U2-ey-ness...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Is anybody else like me - *constantly* on the lookout for anything related to U2 *anywhere*??? It just taxes mah feminine mind!

In this month's InStyle mag, on page 232, you too (U2!) can own a red ruffly Mysterious Ways shirt...just like Bono...for only $68!!
eek.gif

then on page 293, there the lovely Gwen Stefani, still wearing oneof her concert outfits! And the name of the article is "Frock Steady" (ND's new album is "Rock Steady").

And one for Mona: onpage 377 an ad for the British "Men Behaving Badly" that says:

• Bollocks.
    Shite.
    Wanker.
    Shag.
    Find out what they mean before the censors do.

Bwahahahaha!!!!
biggrin.gif
*snerk*

InStyle is my favorite fashion magazine. it's lightyears past the other fashion magazines like vogue and elle.

------------------
"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Originally posted by Discoteque:

And one for Mona: onpage 377 an ad for the British "Men Behaving Badly" that says:

• Bollocks.
    Shite.
    Wanker.
    Shag.
lol!
biggrin.gif
I just don't know what bollocks is. *sigh* I and I thought I was so cultured.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

"I said I believed in standing, and in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

well..."bollocks" apart from being an epithet like "bullsh*t"; is commonly known to also be part of a man's anatomy...you know, like...Larry's um, "jewels."
eek.gif

wink.gif
biggrin.gif
hee hee....

don't think that's what you need to know to be 'cultured'!

• Bollocks.
    Shite.
    Wanker.
    Shag.
[/B]
lol!
biggrin.gif
I just don't know what bollocks is. *sigh* I and I thought I was so cultured.

[/B][/QUOTE]

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 12-02-2001).]

Originally posted by Discoteque:

• Bollocks.
    Shite.
    Wanker.
    Shag.
Bwahahahaha!!!!
biggrin.gif
*snerk*

AND...

well..."bollocks" apart from being an epithet like "bullsh*t"; is commonly known to also be part of a man's anatomy...you know, like...Larry's um, "jewels."
hee hee....

don't think that's what you need to know to be 'cultured'!

One more for Mona! The Flanagan Bible mentions that Bono once used to check into hotels under the name "Harry Bollocks(or Bullocks)". This lasted until Ali found out and refused to be the missus! Bono is an onrey boy!

------------------
...Edge is not of our planet, Larry is a warrior, Adam has seen things that we may never dream of and whatever you do, don't get in a car with Bono.

--Danny Eccleston, from the Elevation tour book

Back
Top Bottom