Inspired by "Hot group pic!!" by Tabby!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK I'm gonna have to say

Gangster Bono.

BONO: allow me to make you an offer you can't refuse.

YES
FRIGGIN
PLEASE

What's yer poison?

PIMP DADDY BONO

ba-jt58.jpg

GANGSTER BONO

ba-jt22.jpg

Tabby said:
Check out Edge in both those- is he the main man's main henchman or what? ;) :lol:

HEHEHEHEH!!!:laugh: :lol: :lmao: :laugh:
It's soooo true...............
HE's the dude who, when the boss-man claps his hands, does the dirty work.......as in "take out the trash".......and by "take out the trash" I mean whacks someone:macdevil: :evil: :mac:

anyhoo.......I :heart: the coolness that is Gangsta Bono

ROTFLMAO @ this thread!!!

Pimp Daddy Bono, coz saying it sounds so sexy!

ba-jt58.jpg

What were they thinking? Lar bear's the only one with normal clothes! :lmao:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

HEHEHEHEH!!!:laugh: :lol: :lmao: :laugh:
It's soooo true...............
HE's the dude who, when the boss-man claps his hands, does the dirty work.......as in "take out the trash".......and by "take out the trash" I mean whacks someone:macdevil: :evil: :mac:

:laugh: He does all Bono's dirty work.
IFYOUKNOWWHATIMEANANDITHINKYOUDOt

:eek:

BONO: Edge, m'boy....c'mere.*sna-- .....Edge, snap my fingers fer me, would ya?

Actually, they both scare me.

I'm more of a Cowboy Bono girl. And of course, The Fly. How can you resist his cuteness?
new22.jpg

Bonofied U said:
Can I vote anything Bono? :yes:

Is this about what he's wearing? I vote "nothing Bono" then....... :mac: ...... BTW I want to eat your avatar with honey and sugar for dessert.....very nice. Sopapilla-worthy. :tongue:

I forgot. This is for Emily

334%3C58%3A%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C995%3A%3B85ot1lsi

Wow Olive really should get royalties for that guy.

Or SOMEthing. :shifty:

Phona said:

Is this about what he's wearing? I vote "nothing Bono" then....... :mac: ...... BTW I want to eat your avatar with honey and sugar for dessert.....very nice. Sopapilla-worthy. :tongue:

OOO ahem ... ok -- if I can vote anything Bono you can vote nothing Bono hehehehe :p

LOL! Thanks for the comment on my av! It's actually a 3d render I created using a 3d replica of Bono I "morphed." If you want I can post the link to a bigger version. :)

Back
Top Bottom