Inspiration

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickFly

Refugee
i am trying to finish a 2 disc live comp. for my uncle. i put a thread up about it in "everything you know..." now i am trying to figure out what type of cover art to use.

1) should i do a collage, or one pick cover?

live shots or other pics?

what would be some good pics to use?

thanx for all your help.

I think you should make a collage of several pics :) Live shots would be the best, since U2 'comes to life' onstage....
Perhaps an idea would be to check out the threads of the latest shows, Hawaii, Saitama-Tokyo, New Zealand and Oz :)
they're all on this or the 2nd or 3rd page, good luck, let us know what the final thing will be ^^

A single photo (live) for each disc cover and back (so 4 photos). If you want to use any of mine I can send you the real versions.

^ yeah i like the single cover for each disc + cover and back idea. live shots would undoubtedly be the best. here are some suggestions =) you can use photoshop or other photo editing programs to add some text if you want ;] if you want me to do it for you, just tell me what you want to write and i'll send it over =)
have fun!

teameurope.jpg

BAcopenhagen2.jpg

cleveland1210_2.jpg

cleveland1210_1.jpg

BAlegs.jpg

westenbergkneel.jpg

westenberggrasp.jpg

westenbergedge.jpg

westenberg41.jpg

westenbergtour.jpg

Liesje said:
Good ones, tuwie! A few of them are mine :lol: Some of Kevin Westenberg's are some of my fave U2 pics ever. :drool:
Oooo sorry Liesje, I didn't know. which ones are yours? i'll be sure to credit you next time ;] that's awesome you were able to take such great pics! =) i love kevin westenberg tooo<3

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom