inside of bonos house?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edges house is on the road opposite Bono's on the way up to the village, but last time we were there a HUGE wall was being built around it.
Nice house though.

Bono's Tart said:
Edges house is on the road opposite Bono's on the way up to the village, but last time we were there a HUGE wall was being built around it.
Nice house though.

If you can find the public notices to the planning board in Dublin (It's online; sorry I don't have the details to find it), you'll find in the lists "Mr.and Mrs. Paul Hewson" requesting adding and changing (I don't remember the details) and "approved." There's one on another date for Mr. David Evans that was denied, and he bought another house in the neighborhood and is working on that one now.

So when you talk about Edge's house it could be the first one or the second one. I think the first one was pink...or terra cotta.

Imagine...a couple generations from now...someone checking a house for sale there and there's a recording studio on the premises. And a guest house with graffiti all over the bathroom. Hmmm....odd owners...and those gates! (Ali isn't very tall...I wonder if the kitchen counters are lower? I wish mine were). And maybe a hat and high-heeled boots collection in a closet...

How big are the average rooms in Irish houses, anyway?

On the pic of Bono's house from the DART station, which house is Bono's? He seems to have a lot of grass on one side (look at the close up from the road) and there are two large white houses in the station pic but the one on the far right side has grass. 'Course, with the trees, it could be covered.

Rini said:

On the pic of Bono's house from the DART station, which house is Bono's? He seems to have a lot of grass on one side (look at the close up from the road) and there are two large white houses in the station pic but the one on the far right side has grass. 'Course, with the trees, it could be covered.

That was the photo I took and as I said in my post, I encircled Bono's house. Look carefully at the photo again, and you should see it! :wink:

hcbiggs2002 said:

That was the photo I took and as I said in my post, I encircled Bono's house. Look carefully at the photo again, and you should see it! :wink:

The house in the middle of the pic? Sorry; I'm not trying to be obtuse...I don't see a circle. Maybe it's my monitor....

Hm, it could be your monitor. Here, I got rid of the extraneous stuff...I can still see the circle on my monitor though. <?>

bhouse2.jpg

^ i found it. but i'm not sure if i'm allowed to give the loacation.

EDIT: is/was Edge's house pink/terra cotta? i think i just found it :ohmy:

Last edited:
waynetravis said:
^ i found it. but i'm not sure if i'm allowed to give the loacation.

EDIT: is/was Edge's house pink/terra cotta? i think i just found it :ohmy:

He did have that house but they moved into one on the road up to Dalkey Village last year.

Location of Bono's house on Google Earth:

53°15'40.07"N 6° 6'46.77"W

Copy and paste in the search bar on Google Earth.

(All you stalkers out there don't bother disturbing him, leave him ALONE!!)

waynetravis said:
Location of Bono's house on Google Earth:

53°15'40.07"N 6° 6'46.77"W

Copy and paste in the search bar on Google Earth.

(All you stalkers out there don't bother disturbing him, leave him ALONE!!)

sadly google earth isn't working with windows ME :madwife:
can somebody post some more scans of Bono's house on that scan??

I've just installed Google Earth and wow it's amasing!! :ohmy: Not only did I find Bono's house but after a bit of a search my house too!?! :D Finlands somewhat bigger than Ireland, so I had to look for the largest lake near us which is Kallavesi and from there look north-west!
But I still can't figure out how you can take snapshots of the map? :scratch:

:lol: google earth is good. my house/town isn't on it! :ohmy:

on your keyboard just right of the F12 there is a button that says "Print Screen" or "Prt Scr" press that and it will take a picture of your full screen.

Open your image editor and paste your image. if it has a crop feature just crop over the map.

(Pressing the print screen button will not print your screen onto paper through your printer. i had this question yesterday!!)

let me know if you want more help

Last edited:
What's a clip board?! I'm afraid I'm only computer literate in the Finnish language!! And I have Arcsoft Photostudio that came with my canon scanner/printer/photocopying machine.
Anyway, it's getting late here and way past my bedtime! Talk to you later! :wink:

hcbiggs2002 said:
What's a clip board?! I'm afraid I'm only computer literate in the Finnish language!! And I have Arcsoft Photostudio that came with my canon scanner/printer/photocopying machine.
Anyway, it's getting late here and way past my bedtime! Talk to you later! :wink:

its the same as you copy a picture, or press ctrl+c... but it copies your desktop(the thing you are looking at right now, yes that!)
just open paint(every windows pc has it!) and press control + v or rightmouseclick paste,... the images should appear :) good luck! I gotta go to bed aswelll...

Galeongirl said:

its the same as you copy a picture, or press ctrl+c... but it copies your desktop(the thing you are looking at right now, yes that!)
just open paint(every windows pc has it!) and press control + v or rightmouseclick paste,... the images should appear :) good luck! I gotta go to bed aswelll...

I tried that too and all I got was a screen shot of my wallpaper!! And yes I had the Google Earth page open! Not doing very good I am?!? :wink:

hcbiggs2002 said:

I tried that too and all I got was a screen shot of my wallpaper!! And yes I had the Google Earth page open! Not doing very good I am?!? :wink:

hm maybe you can't cap it, same with windows mediaplayer... I will make my friend try to cap it... hope it works :wink:

Back
Top Bottom