inside bono's pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candys room

The Fly
i just heard that he wears a cup down his pants, i cant remember who said it but its on the "hole" message board i think it was one of the grunge "celebs" that go on there who said it.
i dont believe it myself, but i thought id share it cause im bord out of my mind.

------------------
****angel featured shadows on walls dusted gold****

Well ....now I'm disappointed I must say I expected more from this thread...
wink.gif

A cup? doubtful...but I bet there's some girls here who would like to find out
redface.gif
sorry I could'nt resist....but I'm among friends right??
wink.gif

------------------
I'm just a singer,some say a sinner.Rolling the dice,not always a winner.
You say I've been lucky,well hell I've made my own.
Not part of the crowd,but not feeling alone.

----Two Shots of Happy One Shot of Sad-----

em nope. I was on the 2nd row outside tip of the heart at Phoenix and Boston. If it is a cup then it is molded in the shape of a ....
wink.gif

Originally posted by EPandAmerica:
em nope. I was on the 2nd row outside tip of the heart at Phoenix and Boston. If it is a cup then it is molded in the shape of a ....
wink.gif

<THUD>

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Originally posted by EPandAmerica:
wink.gif

*uncontrollable giggles* OOOOOOMG

take this, nonbelievers!!!
%3B%3C9%3B5%3A432323%7Ego55%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232357857%3C%3B%3Anu0mrj

and this!
%3B%3C9%3B63%3A32323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3B84%3A4%3A3nu0mrj

and a little o this!

o...hmm seems I don't really have too many pics that showcase....well...*blush*...

P.S. I was reading a music magazine called blender and they had what they said were the sexiest music stars but -- no u2 boys mentioned! Help. Britney spears was #1 bah humbug

P.P.S. you should have seen my hand almost breaking my mouse when i saw this thread *hide*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I love to paint. I don't think it's just the fumes, but it might be." ~Bono

"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow."

Tell you what girls. To settle the debate, I nominate myself to check! I mean I'm doing this for the good of the debate, not for my own personal gain.
biggrin.gif

LMAO, yeah right!

If someone does not need a cup, it's definitely him.

We are waiting for your report, Jody!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

maybe it?s just some kind of protection gear, you know to stop certain girls from touching a certain area ...

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

heres the conversation=
"u2 wouldnt let us open up for them because they wanted that little skank nellie furtado. it was all the edges fault, bono was leaning towards us sinse he seems to be smitten with camilla. is it me or does bono have a huge unit. i noticed his crotch region has a rather large lump"

then someone replied with=

"he wears a menstrual cup on his dick to make it look bigger, little skank furtado told stevie nd she told me"

lyin trashy bitches
frown.gif
i agree with who ever said about the shape, it is def not a cup i mean like he was standing right over me i kinda had a view you know,

bono who ever she is you gotta kick her ass

------------------
****angel featured shadows on walls dusted gold****

971026r1-11crum-u2.jpg

*stare*
*shock*
*glee*
*faint*

I had no idea. Truly.
Oh, this is just too much. I need to go lie down for a bit.

------------------
Still not comin' down.

Originally posted by AM:
this one?
eek.gif

971026r1-11crum-u2.jpg

eek.gif
What a beautiful picture!!! I love it!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 08-15-2001).]

Originally posted by Bonovation:
Well the cup thing is quite obviously a lie...if you're gonna contain that in anything its gonna have to be a least a bowl
biggrin.gif

ROTFLMAO!!!!! At LEAST...
biggrin.gif

------------------
Still not comin' down.

Originally posted by Bonovation:
LOL! Gina Marie...how much would you freak if you were having a "romantic" evening with some guy and you suddenly came face to face with that (for wont of a better way of phrasing it)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Or head to head...
SORRY! COULDN'T STOP MESELF! I have Terrete Syndrome!

Seriously: I'd freak, ask "So that isn't surgically enhanced, then?"
And then I'd be just so damn pleased with myself.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Still not comin' down.

There are several large "protrusions" obvious in the Red Rocks vid too.....

But generally he seems to keep his package rather inconspicious I reckon he's a "its what I do with it* kind of bloke rather than look at me here it is!
wink.gif

You guys are just CRACKIN me! I love this thread-it cheers me up w/all that is going on-no disrespect to Bono intended AT ALL-I adore him, for sure-actually been thinkin about Adam in that-that's the right size, for sure(XXL)***slaps self silly***

This is a good thread.

I second the call for some Red Rocks pix.

I will not comment on Red Rocks, or the thumbs up icon I used. I think we all are thinking it anyway.

I need to go find my husband...this thread is very...um...inspiring!

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Originally posted by AM:
maybe it?s just some kind of protection gear, you know to stop certain girls from touching a certain area ...

OMG!!!!!! THis is the wildest thread!!!!!
biggrin.gif
I'm so embarrassed for some reason *blush* *random giggle* Make sure no men come in here

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I love to paint. I don't think it's just the fumes, but it might be." ~Bono

"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow."

Back
Top Bottom