info about Paul's daughter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tchocky

Babyface
Just wondering, I know Paul has a daughter...any info/pics? I saw a pic of the Irish actor Cillian Murphy's new wife Yvonne McGuinness and I was wondering if this is the same woman? I know I've seen a pic of Paul's daughter before but I can't remember what she looks like...

She was in the short film "Sightings of Bono". She's very pretty, with lovely red hair. I don't know how to post a pic, but I'm sure someone else here will. Her name is not Yvonne, it's Alexandra.

She was sitting next to Bono at the R&R Hall of Fame video I think. And indeed she's very pretty! :)

You see her in one of the final scenes, when Bono enters the shop. She's the other shop assistant, the one who kisses Bono's credit card (wouldn't you?)

Moonlit_Angel said:

She is? Where at-I'm curious to see what she looks like.

Angela

Towards the end, when Bono actually comes into the shop and buys the sweater. She plays "Jean"

I tried to make screen caps just now but my computer has decided to argue with me.

I think this is Alexandra.

frida-prem3.jpg

Thanks for these pics, I'd never seen them before.
She looks young, how old do you think she is?:eyebrow:

Moonlit_Angel said:
Ah, okay. And yeah, I would probably do something with that credit card, too-don't know if I'd kiss it, but I'd want to keep it or something :p.
Except you'd be arrested and charged for theft and intent to commit credit card fraud or something.

Heh heh.

Hey folks - wow, Alexandra is lovely!

LOL on the credit card issue .. really, you'd only cop trouble if you tried to use the card, woldn't you? He loses everything else, what would one more card hurt? :shifty:

A side note about Yvonne, don't think she's related to Paul at all. I am a big Cillian fan, so keep up with the news relating to him - Yvonne's family is not from Dublin, they are Kilkenny folk, and her dad's name is Gabriel (no, I don't live on their doorstep, it was mentioned in an article when they got married :D ).

Cheers ~Ultra

UltraVelvet said:
LOL on the credit card issue .. really, you'd only cop trouble if you tried to use the card, woldn't you? He loses everything else, what would one more card hurt? :shifty:

LOL, good point :). Yeah, I'd have no intention of using it, so if I could keep it without using it and somehow manage to not get in trouble, then yay :).

Angela

Back
Top Bottom