in the spirit of halloween

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nuala said:
This freaked me out just because I NEVER see pics of him without his beanie!!!!
1baldedge.jpg

I think he looks quite different without the beanie, but I also think he looks fine! :love:

EdgeSansBeanie.jpg

Is the figure still there? (the wax museum Bono) I'll be at my brothers near Vegas for Thanksgiving this year... I'll definitely go check it out!

And I think Edge looks gorgeous beanieless.

bonocomet said:
Is the figure still there? (the wax museum Bono) I'll be at my brothers near Vegas for Thanksgiving this year... I'll definitely go check it out!

It was there last November. I'm going to be in Vegas on American Thanksgiving too.

trip1024.jpg

It does not look like the same wax figure as the other picture though.

Last edited:
Bono's Betty said:

It was there last November. I'm going to be in Vegas on American Thanksgiving too.

trip1024.jpg

It does not look like the same wax figure as the other picture though.

Hey maybe I'll see you in Vegas! Is the wax museum with Bono the one in the Venetian Hotel? I was just talking to my brother and that's where he thinks it is... is that right?
Great pic! :cool:

bonocomet said:

Hey maybe I'll see you in Vegas! Is the wax museum with Bono the one in the Venetian Hotel? I was just talking to my brother and that's where he thinks it is... is that right?
Great pic! :cool:

The one posted before is from an older thread I made... it's from the New York Madame Tussauds.... They celebrated Paddy's day with a new Bono wax figure.... and man, it looks horrible! :lol: Would've been a better way to celebrate halloween!
They could at least have given him his usual outfit of jeans and denim jacket, and his rosary... and the shades a BIG bit smaller!
:tsk: no people, if you wanna have a wax Bono figure, let people do it who KNOW something about him...

PLEBANS UNITE YOUR WAX :evil:

:shifty:

I'm surprised it hasn't been posted yet but, Somebody, post the cover of Q magazine from last year!!!

*ducks and hides*

I hate the Mullet w/ a passion...but for some reason that picture's kinda cool. It looks like a mohawk blown out of proportions. Or maybe it's just a futuristic mullet that will return in the year 2008 for the next tour...? Please no.

2morrow said:
I hate the Mullet w/ a passion...but for some reason that picture's kinda cool. It looks like a mohawk blown out of proportions. Or maybe it's just a futuristic mullet that will return in the year 2008 for the next tour...? Please no.

Don't give him any ideas! :no: :lol:

Ha! I love that pic :lol: and yes for some reason the tame mullet is actually scarier than the wild one to me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom