In need of some Bono hotness for a bad day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
9d95996c.jpg

583d2856.jpg

^ and she continues to kill me.... slowly...... :ohmy:

Thanks! :wink:

Hey.... I thought I had that behind the scenes thing you posted to babydoll earlier in the thread but I don't!!! Do you think you could send it to me as well? Do you need my email?

Thank you!!!!

(for killing me softly... ;) )

Dahlia :wink: could you send that thing to me too, pretty please? I've been meaning to email you back, but i haven't been too good in the past few days due to tonsilitis :(

bonocomet said:
Ok I know there are those of you here who will not think this is sexy, (sorry!) but I love it, its damn sexy to me, and besides, this one's all about the body language....

popbonobald12-12-1997HenryWagnereba.jpg

guh...

:yes: I agree! Put me in the nutter category if you have to, but that's just day-um sexy!!! :drool:

Yay you are here Mot! I was just going to give you a nudge over here.... Knew you'd like baldy there.... :wink:

I'll see y'all later.... my kids are begging me to make some cookies.... no problem.... I'll make bonocookies... I like bonocookies. :)

Hey comet! Yes, I'm going to stay here all night!:wink: Thanks for baldy! :drool:

bonocomet said:
Yay you are here Mot! I was just going to give you a nudge over here.... Knew you'd like baldy there.... :wink:

I'll see y'all later.... my kids are begging me to make some cookies.... no problem.... I'll make bonocookies... I like bonocookies. :)

Bono cookies?! Wow i bet they're delicious and i wish my mum would make me some! damnit you must be the best mum ever!

partygirlvox said:

Bono cookies?! Wow i bet they're delicious and i wish my mum would make me some! damnit you must be the best mum ever!

Awwww thanks for that partygirlvox! Now if I could just make them u2 fans I'd be on my way to deserving that title! They are resisting.... but I'm seeing cracks in the ice.... they will follow!!! heh heh.... :wink:

Did anyone else scroll really fast down those pictures ^^because if not, I highly recommend it. :wink:

Edit: Pics back on page 9

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom