In need of some Bono hotness for a bad day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoFrecklesBW.jpg

freckles & chin :drool:

hey knappe :wave:
you're never on u2-vertigo-tour.com anymore eh?

:drool: I still think those first two are the best pics made this tour!
you and matt should go to the upcoming gigs to take pics!!

Yes, still reading there galongirl... yes, believe me, i would go to the concerts!..

Those pics were made at a American concert, with this girl on stage...

You all know her ;)

PICT0330small.jpg

lol ofcourse, :wink: but you've made much better pics of them than the one posted... :)
chicago it was right? 10-09 or so... ack can't remember

hm I asked that because I wondered about that poster... otherwise, if you could still send me the hi-res of the pic, I could try to get a poster made by kruidvat, 50x75 cm :)

yup, they're a bit bigger than this one :) al 168 :)
Last try fot the poster went wrong. I made a transition to PDF colours, using photoshot CS, but they couldn't open it (prolly old software there) so a new sample must be made... i promised you a poster, i'll send you a poster... finally, we'll find a way to make the biggest possible one :-D

knappevent said:
yup, they're a bit bigger than this one :) al 168 :)
Last try fot the poster went wrong. I made a transition to PDF colours, using photoshot CS, but they couldn't open it (prolly old software there) so a new sample must be made... i promised you a poster, i'll send you a poster... finally, we'll find a way to make the biggest possible one :-D

you serious?? :drool:
how big would that be?? the maximum for the picture was 2x3 meters right??
man I don't even have room to put that on! XD
you know, I'm really starting to love you here :wink: also, if you want anything in return, just name it :) can be in u2 stuff aswell ofcourse.. I gathered a lot in the past months!

Back
Top Bottom