In need of guy advice......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:eek: i'm so bad. :eek: today in school we had an "intruder drill" where we all have to crowd into a corner and hide. well, it was during my government class, so naturally i curled up next to my crush. yes we were in very close quarters and i didn't feel uncomfortable. definitely a plus :up:

then after the drill we were having presentations, and i sit at the front, and when his group was presenting he pushed through to stand in front of me. :D

U2democrat said:
a friend of mine just gave me his screen name!! now what do i do? i can't just IM him out of the blue.............

yeah, that probably wouldn't be a good idea :reject:

Maybe next time you see him at school, you can ask for his e-mail for help on a school project or something? :) I think you're doing really well getting to know him bit by bit. The more you guys talk, the more natural it will seem to e-mail and things like that (like I have a lot of experience either :reject: I've been single for a loooooooooooooong time :sigh: )

Last edited:
I agree w/ kelly, good ideas as far as the e-mails, etc.

Maybe I could use that intruder drill idea on some random hot guy I might see somewhere. Then the men in white coats would come and drag me away :wink:

it's looking promising, girl. :up: you little vixen!

try to subtly get the IM thing happening--i did this with a couple of my crushes and it worked to my advantage. :evil:

well bust my bubble i just found out that he has a long time girlfriend. she lives in NC...but they've been able to keep their relationship alive the last few years. damnit!!!!!! :rant: i finally thought i had a chance!!!!!!! :scream:

U2democrat said:
well bust my bubble i just found out that he has a long time girlfriend. she lives in NC...but they've been able to keep their relationship alive the last few years. damnit!!!!!! :rant: i finally thought i had a chance!!!!!!! :scream:
did HE tell you that BTW?

how do you kno its true then?

maybe secretly his bud dont like u so he make up crap so you dont go out.:|

investigate before giving up!:wink:

he mite have split w/gf cos of long distance...ness.

AND....it seems he DOES like u, (with the huddling and the showing to the front)
maybe he'll fall in luv wit u and then tell "GF". :wink:

it happens!!

alot!!

so there!!:up:

mac is right.. fear of rejection is always a detractor. especially if youre in high school and everyone knows everyone. you should try to encourage him and make him feel that youre interested. cause some of us are clueless if a girl is interested or they just wanna be friends. i know i have had my share of doubts. let him know :wink:

edit: bloody hell... :eek: i was at page 4 when i submitted this and thought that was the last page:huh: :reject: uhh sorry.. its valuable advice nevertheless :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom