In need of guy advice......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2bonogirl said:
just walk up to him and pretend to remove something from his face.
do it all gentle
and get up close
:D
I did that once:yes: the guy asked me out the next day:cute:
but he was an idiot so hey, mabye thats not the greatest advice
you could always just grab his butt:laugh:
lol, yea! grab his ass and say " youre coming with me!"

works lke a charm!:wink:

offer sweets chewing gum etc.

I don't know about the grab his ass thing. I'd pat him on the back and see how he responds (If I were you of course). If he shrieks or wiggles, it's probably not a good thing. If he doesn't seem to mind, or is surprised, it's a good sign.

You might want to make a good excuse for patting his back, like ask "what was our homework?" or something like that.

i can't stop thinking about him. this is SO unlike me. to quote the great john mellencamp, "this time i really think i'm in love, this time i think i'm really in love". it's very strange because i don't even know him that well. :shrug:

you dont do any cooking classes do you? cos you could find out his fave food and (conveiniently) make it and offer him some. like biscuits or sumit. or just make some ta home and bring them. :shrug:

lol. we're not allowed to bring food into the "academic wing" b/c some people have severe peanut allergies. :shrug: most teachers don't care but our govt teacher sure does.

we never have anyone saying anything bout nut allergies in our school...:shrug: maybe over here its not that common.

oh and just so ya know, i was rooting for kerry. :)

but you cant always get what you want. :sigh:

no, you can't. :sad:

well the allergies had to be addressed at my school because last year some kid was sent to the hospital cause he almost died from it.....:ohmy:

ok back on topic. i'll see him tomorrow. i'll ask him how his break was, and hopefully it'll spawn a nice little convo.

today in gov't class the teacher asked if anyone has a strong affiliation with a political party and i was one of the only ones who raised my hand hand he pointed at me and said "yeah you better raise your hand!"

it was funny. :cute:

woooo he just walked down the hall with me after school!!!! we were talking about college since.........I JUST GOT ACCEPTED TO CHRISTOPHER NEWPORT UNIVERSITY!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!! he's applying there too it's in his top 3 :D. this has been a very exciting day!

oh he also cracked a funny joke in govt today when my teacher told us about some hotel chain that's allowing couples whose names are "mary and joseph" to stay free between now and christmas, and his name is joe, and he was like "are there any marys in here?" too bad my name isn't mary. :shrug:

i talked to him twice in the halls today. he actually asks me questions about me, as opposed to any other guy i know :huh:. that's a good thing. if only i had more time and chances to talk to him it'd be so much easier!

Back
Top Bottom