In memorium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Seabird

War Child
with 2 kids in high school they tell her that she
I had to post this, I had to do something for her. I just found out my cousin passed away. She was only 32 and had Leukemia for a year. She lived in Atlanta and was an advertising executive who had worked on several famous things such as the Energizer Bunny. She was beautiful, I mean always really pretty like a movie star, and so nice, never a bit of mean in her, such a rare creature in this world. I am going to have to scan a pic of her sometime and post it. She was always like an angel, the way she looked and acted, and I know she is one now. But I am so sad, and it seems so wrong that something so good in this bad world would suffer and die while so many creeps, crooks and evil people live on to cause hurt and do wrong. I also feel so guilty because I think everyone in the family should have gotten tested for a bone marrow transplant. Her parents and sibling were no match, but one of us cousins might have been. Every time I mentioned it everyone always made excuses, and my Mom seemed embarrassed by me and didn't want me to go 'bugging' the family about it. They found her a match in Europe but he came too late. We lost her. :sad: :( I am also upset that they did not tell her she only had a day left. They told her parents, but they didn't tell her. If you were going to die, wouldn't you want to know, so you could say goodbye? So I am torn up over this and feeling so bad. I see her as a pretty little girl (she was 10 years younger than me) and all her life and I'm so sad. I've been looking at her pictures and crying. Her name was Andrea. Andrea Brooks, there, that's her real name, I want her to be remembered. She was a wonderful human being and a special soul.:(

In Memorium

My Cousin

Andrea Brooks

1972-2004

:hug:

:angel:

Last edited:
Oh, gosh, Seabird, I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the whole family. I lost an aunt and a cousin to cancer myself. It was very painful. :hug: :hug:

bawling2.gif

I don't mean to bump this and bring everyone down but I have to thank everyone who posted for their condolences. :hug:

It's been so sad. She asked to be cremated, but instead of spreading her ashes her mother is keeping them in an urn on a table with pics. Heartbreaking.

Back
Top Bottom