In Australia (Gold Coast) 1 November 2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DreamOutLoud13 said:

:whistle:

Just for you:

u2kiwibq0.gif

:cute:

After having a look at these pics, I can confirm I'm having withdrawl symptoms. I.Need.To.See.Them.Again. :|

I wish my bosses could send me to Australia instead of some boring South American countries that are not being graced with these 4 guys' presence! :lol:

But hey! It was about time our Aussie friends got to see them! :hyper:

Liesje said:
Not that this gives me any more right to add my two cents than anyone else, but I've been a PLEBAN for almost six years now and these things really tend to come and go. Also, it's not really worth pointing out who posts where and how many times and when. Many people like myself do actually read every thread, but are mostly lurkers. Many people like myself have been around a LOT longer than join dates or post counts indicate. There's no use pointing fingers based on Internet statistics. Best not to make a mountain out of a molehill. I've been reading through this thread and honestly am puzzled as to how these catfights even got started.

Amen to that.

:up:

kellyahern said:

looks very very very very good........... thanks for the pics kelly!

wish i could see one more show, just one more show, just one.......more. i think i'm identifying with Niamh, and probably all of the other plebans wishing the same.

Naya said:
I met Bono and Edge on Friday at ANZ stadium!!

I was so close to Bono! I asked for a photo but he couldnt get out of the car cuz it was raining and his doctor didnt want him to catch a cold. He apologized and called me darling and held my hand! He was so sweet!

I also got to shake Edge's hand!!

Yay! Congrats Naya! That's fantastic! :D

kellyahern said:

I can't believe I can't go to Hawaii in December. I'm gutted! :mad:
I was really looking forward to meeting you, girls (Rosa and Kel). Maybe Bono will take pity on me and talk to my boss and ask him to let me go to the gig and then send Vertigo Air to pick me up.

What? A girl can only dream, right? :shifty: :laugh:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

I can't believe I can't go to Hawaii in December. I'm gutted! :mad:
I was really looking forward to meeting you, girls (Rosa and Kel). Maybe Bono will take pity on me and talk to my boss and ask him to let me go to the gig and then send Vertigo Air to pick me up.

What? A girl can only dream, right? :shifty: :laugh:

Let me tell ya I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! :hug: I can't go either and it's killing me not being able to see the boys and be with all my friends (especially Lila and Julie!)!! If you can work on Bono to take pity on you maybe you can send him my way... Then Vertigo Air can pick us both up..:wink:

<<< goes back to dreaming..out loud....:sigh:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Let me tell ya I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! :hug: I can't go either and it's killing me not being able to see the boys and be with all my friends (especially Lila and Julie!)!! If you can work on Bono to take pity on you maybe you can send him my way... Then Vertigo Air can pick us both up..:wink:

<<< goes back to dreaming..out loud....:sigh:

Deal! :D

I'm pissed off because I had my plane and concert tickets and accommodation all set for April and then they had to postpone it. :(

Ah well, maybe if I'm a good girl God will put a notion in their heads that they HAVE TO play another gig in Argentina again now that I'm back. :lol:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Deal! :D

I'm pissed off because I had my plane and concert tickets and accommodation all set for April and then they had to postpone it. :(

Ah well, maybe if I'm a good girl God will put a notion in their heads that they HAVE TO play another gig in Argentina again now that I'm back. :lol:

there you go! Put a call into God... And I will do the same. Sure wish I could make time (like 2yrs) fly by for the next tour..

I didn't know that you were back in Argentina...for how long?

Back
Top Bottom