In a Lifetime - Video - pics of Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi,

I need some help - does anybody have any pics of Bono from the Clannad Video? Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, does anyone know how to get a copy of the video?

I have it. Its been taped off mtv, onto video, and then onto the computer so the quality is not fantastic. I downloaded from somewhere, cant recall where. The file is 15,528KBs. How can I get it to you?

Only image I've got....

z32oo

Great - can the both of you send it to my email - I send you a PM with my address.

Thank so much!!!:sexywink:

Stars - you always deliver - thank you!!!!:hug:

Last edited:
PS The best of Clannad double CD that came out this year is superb. :up:

And it has the Bono song on it, if you are like me and only had the song on vinyl and no record player :slant:

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip - I have been doing a best of CD buying mode lately.

I recently bought the CD for the Greatest Irish Bands and that song is on it - (I actually bought the CD for the Sightings of Bono DVD.)

I cannot PM you - I do not have the premium membership - please email me - AchtungBaby_Philly@U2.com.

sortofhomecoming said:
OMG :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks for the pics.

Miss Becky - my U2.com email cannot handle that - surprise:(

I sent you another email address - hopefully that will work.

Okay, I sent it again.

I think I jumped for joy the day Yahoo increased the size of their mailboxes. :)

beli said:
Mine crashed too, as i was emailing you. I suppose one of us could . Miss Becky my copy is from mtv1, is yours the same?

Actually I got it off a Russian fan U2 site...I have looked all over for the URL and can't find it anywhere. :(

hmmm, can you email yours to me too please? I wouldnt mind comparing / seeing which ones better.

im on belilindt [at] gmail [dot] com

if mines better i will make a y ou se nd it

Last edited:
It's sent, Beli. I'm curious to know about the quality now...I suspect yours is better, because it's a bigger file.

Miss Becky - did not receive it yet. Let me know if you got a email back from yahoo - my account was old - i had to reset it.

Just looking at the pics I am dying for the video.

sortofhomecoming said:

I recently bought the CD for the Greatest Irish Bands and that song is on it - (I actually bought the CD for the Sightings of Bono DVD.)

Can I ask you if the DVD was worth buying the cd? I have seen the CD/DVD set at Bestbuy but didn't know if it was worth spending that kind of money. Bestbuy is not exactly cheap so I don't want to spend a lot of money if the DVD is not that good. Thank you!

Beckys
Video size: 320x240
Audio: 16000hz, 16bps, 2ch
Length: 0:03:16
Bitrate: 146kbps

belis
Video size: 640x480
Audio: 44100hz, 16bps, 2ch
Length: 0:03:13
Bitrate: 659kbps

The sound is better on mine. Not fantastic but better. The picture is a bit better too. Again no fantastic but better. I will make a link and email the link to the pair of you. It might take me an hour though. So hold tight.

Back
Top Bottom