In a Lifetime - Video - pics of Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:
Beckys
Video size: 320x240
Audio: 16000hz, 16bps, 2ch
Length: 0:03:16
Bitrate: 146kbps

belis
Video size: 640x480
Audio: 44100hz, 16bps, 2ch
Length: 0:03:13
Bitrate: 659kbps

The sound is better on mine. Not fantastic but better. The picture is a bit better too. Again no fantastic but better. I will make a link and email the link to the pair of you. It might take me an hour though. So hold tight.

Thanks, beli! I'm off to bed...it's way late here. I'll check for it in the morning. :)

Can I repeat that the double Clannad best of CD is really good. I recommend buying it. Beautiful beautiful music :up:

Go listen on the headphone thingie in the record store.

Thanks for that U2Granny. The file name is the same as Beckys so Im guessing that site has is the version Becky has. I cant remember where I got mine. U2star maybe :shrug:

Thanks Beli, U2 Granny and Miss Becky - I can go to sleep happy!!!

Beli - I will check out the Best of CD - I am going to Best Buy tomorrow for last minute shopping.

Clementine_Rose - The DVD is cute - I saw it when it was free online at one time. It is only 7 minutes long - the girl does not like U2 but she is constantly thinking she sees him - I bought it at Walmart for $13.88 - I thought that was not too bad - plus I got the Pogues/Kristy MacColl Xmas song on the CD too.

Hope that helps!!

miss becky said:
Ooh, I just found this picture. I didn't know I had this! :)

InaLifetime.jpg

I made that. :wink:

I bought the picture disc with that image as a Christmas present to myself, I love it so much.... I wish Clannad would put the video out on a DVD. They haven't yet, right?

Here's another thing I made.

asortofhomecoming.jpg

wow i didn't realize that had been made into a video. that was one of my favorite songs when i was little before i "knew" who bono was. then 4 or 5 years ago when my obsession of U2 began and I realized that the singer on that song was THE bono, i just about went nuts.

miss becky said:

I can send you my version if you like, but beli's is really much better.

ill see if i can get the link to the bigger file to display

h t t p ://s15.CHANGE.com/d.aspx?id=1KS4R2NCL6BIQ3BXS0QN2NEAK3
please replace CHANGE with that word that wont appear you-send-it without the dashs.

Last edited:
Billie Midol said:
I love when he grabs his arm like that...another very sexy video from the B man!:drool: I appreciate that video more now than I did back in the 80's!

I appreciate many things more than I did in the 80's!:yes:

Back
Top Bottom