Imagine...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:
Imagine you are working as a waitress at some hole-in-the-wall diner. Today was very stressful and your boss is a jerk You go outside to get some fresh air and tame your toungue. Out in the parking lot is Bono. He says, "I've been waiting here for you to come out. I would like to take you for a ride." :ohmy: :

p2iyg

:eyebrow: An American ride or an Irish "ride"? :D

Imagine that... you're starting a new lab-course and your teacher chose that you should do all the lab-experiments together with this new student:

342493%3A323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B27%3D664%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A763%3C379ot1lsi

342493%3A323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B27%3D664%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A763%3C37%3Bot1lsi

... I really like this thread! :drool: :reject:

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:

Imagine being able to wake up and see this view every morning.

:banghead: :banghead:

I've improved this photo with photoshop and snapfish won't let me in to post it!!!!!!!!!!! I have so many more too. :censored: The one with Bono wearing a chef's hat in the kitchen (imagine you've had the greatest dinner at the finest restaurant in town and ask to compliment the chef, and the waiter takes you to the kitchen to talk to this guy...). The one with Bono passed out at the table (imagine it's last call and you have to kick this guy out of the bar...).

AAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!! :banghead:

The one of Larry in a lovely tight white T-shirt (imagine you've been reincarnated as a T-shirt...)

:banghead::scream:

AtomicBono said:
Imagine that you just got sent to the dean's office for listening to your fancy new U2 iPod during class, and saying "Give me back my iPod, fucker! Hands off!" to the teacher when he took it away and punching him in the face to get it back... as you slowly open the door, clutching your iPod for dear life, you hear a sexy Irish voice murmur, "So I hear you've been a bad girl..." and see this man staring at you:
p298n

:drool:

Sooooooooooooooo many impure thoughts going on right now. :censored: :censored: :censored:

<wipes drool off keyboard> I love my husband! I love my husband! I love my husband! I love our girls! I love our girls! I love our girls!

Off to the showers for me. Bono certainly makes me one very clean Lemon Grrrrrl. Someone needs to design a U2 shower curtain, with all the showers we PLEBAns have to take! :macdevil:

(oh, and lest anyone misunderstand - our girls are of the feline persuasion, but they're our girls nonetheless!)

Last edited:
Okay Girls,

So I'm sitting here reading and "imagining" while listening to "if you wear that velvet dress" on my computer.
:drool: :drool: :drool:

What am I trying to do? Kill myself? :combust:

What an awesome thread!

Back
Top Bottom