Imagine...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Imagine driving along (maybe a little too fast, but hey...Vertigo is on!) and you hear the sound of sirens behind you. You pull over and roll down your window.... "I think you know what I pulled you over, ma'am," You hear a voice say. "You have to right to be enthralled by my sexyness! Boomcha!" You look up, startled, and there he is!

olqip

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:

Post your pics! :madspit: I can't see 'em!

(is it Bono running down the tarmac?! :drool: )
Im sorry, i was having issues with snapfish so i was doing attachments.
whoa, it took me areally long time to type that:drunk:
more pics coming up
and yes it was bono on the tarmac

Last edited:
Imagine you work at a retail shop and you're bored outta your mind. Then you hear a voice saying, "Would you mind modeling these for me...I'm not sure whether or not I'd like to buy them for you."

omg40

Ive been trying really hard to get my snapfish thing to work and it just aint happenin
sorry beck
:(
i had one i really wanted to post
one was with him and a road cone:D had to do with drivers ed:cute:
and the other one was of him wading in the ocean
i had lots of dirty thought for that one :mac:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
This one's for u2bonogirl....
Imagine you sign up for driver's ed and this guy says he's your teacher! (I'd fail on purpose again and again so I could keep seeing him!)

34248%3B8723232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323698%3A8%3C486ot1lsi

Hey, that guy's even hotter than my humanities teacher! :D I wish he had been my driver's ed instructor...my driver's ed teacher was a real bitch. :madspit:

Imagine that you just got sent to the dean's office for listening to your fancy new U2 iPod during class, and saying "Give me back my iPod, fucker! Hands off!" to the teacher when he took it away and punching him in the face to get it back... as you slowly open the door, clutching your iPod for dear life, you hear a sexy Irish voice murmur, "So I hear you've been a bad girl..." and see this man staring at you:
p298n

Back
Top Bottom