Image services

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was pretty satisfied with MSN, but you can no longer post pics from MSN here, so I'm all out of options for the time being.

I need help also. I uploaded an gif image at dazzle and I only saw a red X! I uploaded it to snapfish and it doesn't move...it comes out as a jpeg image.

In order to put this gif in my sig I'm going to have to try this.

Attachments

• bu2 3 sec.gif
    bu2 3 sec.gif
    205.5 KB · Views: 828
1. The dancing kid- probably not a band member's because she's a bit young to be Bono's daughter, they are 11 and 13, maybe Eve if she's short. It's not Edge's girl, his are teenagers or just a toddler. Larry's only girl is only about 3 and I'm sure with Larry and Ann as parents his kids must all be blondes unless Ann fooled around. Two blondes cannot genetically produce a dark haired kid. I would like to know, surely someone here knows.

2. The services- oh boy. I remember having an awesome webshots page that got deleted. Then dotphoto stopped working. Now snapfish is acting up? Could it be this site, like with MSN? Is there anything Elvis can do to let them work here again?
What about Yahoo, is it working? Melpop's pic was a Yahoo and it's still there! I tried Dazzle, but it's so slow and not so easy or fun to do. It only holds about 300 pics without paying, it gives you 10MB and that must be about 300-350 because 30 MB is about 1000.

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
1. The dancing kid- probably not a band member's because she's a bit young to be Bono's daughter, they are 11 and 13, maybe Eve if she's short. It's not Edge's girl, his are teenagers or just a toddler. Larry's only girl is only about 3 and I'm sure with Larry and Ann as parents his kids must all be blondes unless Ann fooled around. Two blondes cannot genetically produce a dark haired kid. I would like to know, surely someone here knows.

you know..it could be edge's daughter i think his 3rd daughter- she must be 11 or something, so that actually might be her. and thanks for all the picture/ image info, snapfish is working again (it kept freezing) :wink:

Snapfish was down? :eek: That's never happened, I hope it will stay okay!

About the kid, Edge's last daughter is Sian born in 1998. His next to last daughter is 13 which is the same age as Jordan and two years older than Eve, Bono's second girl. It would have to be Eve if anyone in the U2 family.

Doesn't Edge have a younger daughter from his previous marriage? Blue Angel or something? I think she was born in 1989, that would make Blue around 13/14, although the girl in the pic looks a bit small for 13 LOL. I don't think it's Larry daughter Ava, but it could be, you never know. I could be Eve as Eve is dark haired and kind of petite, but I can't really tell from the back of the head. I think it just may be Larry and Ann's daughter, but it could very well also be just an extra from the video LOL

U2 daughters:

Arun Evans: 17
Holly Evans: 16
Blue Angel Evans:13
Jordan Hewson: 13
Eve Hewson: 11 in a couple weeks
Eva Mullen: 4
Sian Evans: 4

My guess it's either Eve a couple of years ago (it's like a summer 2000 video, right?) or a kid on the street.

About the image services: Does anyone know if Yahoo is working?

lady lemonade said:
question: Is it possible to put a gif in my sig if I haven't uploaded it anywhere and it's not linked to a website?

What you could do is that when you reply, go to attach file (attach your gif that's on your hard drive) and click submit reply. Then you'll see your gif and what you do is right click, click properties, highlight the url (next to address) then when you go to put it in your sig you paste the url and remember to put img with brackets in front of the url and /img with brackets at the end of it.

Last edited:
I did not realise the Egdes daughters were that age, its nice to see they keep a low profile. You know the eldest 2 couls be swooning around like Mick Jaggers daughter, trying to act cool. Nice to see they do not do this.

IrishThunder said:
I did not realise the Egdes daughters were that age, its nice to see they keep a low profile. You know the eldest 2 couls be swooning around like Mick Jaggers daughter, trying to act cool. Nice to see they do not do this.

They're just the opposite. When Bono pulled one of them up on stage last year she looked so shy and embarrassed. Aww.

Hey anybody know if Yahoo is holding out now?

Back
Top Bottom