I'm worried

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
My grandmother isn't doing too well. Yesterday we got a phone call from Georgia, and it was my aunt. She said my grandmother, who is 102 years old, isn't doing well--she has really high blood pressure, isn't breathing well, and it's not looking good. I'm very close to my grandmother. Losing her is going to be tough to take, to say the least. :sad: :sad:

Trust me, I'm going to be doing some heavy-duty praying at Mass tomorrow! I prayed the rosary earlier today, and yesterday I visited the shrine at my church and prayed.

I'm sorry Verte :hug: My Grandma would be 103 now but we lost her 20 years ago :sad: You are so lucky to have had her so long but it is never easy when the time comes. I hope and pray she will hold out longer. :hug: Verte and her Grandma :hug:

Keep the faith Verte!

I'm going through sort of the same with my grandparents.....My grandfather has Alzheimers and he is 74 and my Grandmother who is 76 has lost her ability to speak due to blood cloths in the brain.......seems like their last christmas but who knows.......

I'm thinking of you!

:hug:

:hug: thinking of you & your Gandama, Vert. Stay strong as you can, when you can {no shame in feeling weak here & there} :hug:

Lemonboy- Sorry your grandparents are having their physical/mental difficulties :hug:

{some of the "it's NOT easy" portions of Life :( :sigh: }

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom