Im very upset!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
They STILL are NOT selling the U2 calenders here!!!!!!

Bono-vox, is this my imagination?
Or have u seen them????

(in case u check in)

Im hurtin now....I SO wanted one.....
frown.gif

I'm printing my calendar months off at work (since I can't find the damn thing either dammit! lol) and inserting a b/w pic of the boys on it now.
biggrin.gif
I print them off of MS Word.
biggrin.gif

http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/002890.html

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

can you order them online? I'm not sure if they deliver outside the US but I would think so.... let me know if you need the addy and I'll try and find it.
smile.gif

------------------
Show your heart....
Show your heart, and your soul!

*%* U2 Take Me Higher *%*

Can't you order the calendars off of Barnes & Nobel or Amazon?

------------------
Just go now?
You feel like love is gone?
Can you not holding out?
Can you not wait awhile?

SlipStream Soul

THEY ARE!!!! I've spent months looking for them and getting pissed off at the posts about it here.

But went to HMV in London and they've *just* started stocking them - have a look in your local one!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom