I'm still here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dreams out loud

The Fly
Hello Everyone!!
It has been a long time since I was last here, I can't tell you how much I have missed PLEBA. I have been doing ok. I lost my baby last month, his poor little body was just too sick to make it. I was induced and in labor for 5 days and nearly died myself, but am better now. I am taking this one day at a time, along with a whole lot of U2, I know I don't have to tell you all how much that has helped me, without their music I would lose what's left of my mind, I just wish my family understood ........
I hope you are all doing well!!
Heather

Oh Heather I am so sorry. When I didn't see you around for awhile I was hoping things were okay but I was worried. I wish this had not been the story, really I do. I was wishing the best for you and this is so sad. I can't believe your family. I also can't believe that any doctor put you through 5 days of induced labor knowing your history. That upsets me. He should have given you a c-section. I know it's not a good thing to bring up but maybe there should be legal action. I am mad, I am sad, and I can't stand how unfair life is. :( :sad:

You must be so devastated and I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to go through it again, but if you do someday, I still believe there is a baby meant to be yours. I know you have 2 angels, but one who can stay here. My mom's best friend lost four full term babies at birth before her fifth one lived, and that girl is grown now with kids of her own, and she has always been like an angel come to earth, so special, so sweet. I wish only the best for your future. You deserve some good things to come your way.

:hug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom