I'm so proud...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
..of my cat.

I was printing out Edge pics to bring with me skiing this weekend, and she sat there as they were printing, looking fascinated.

Then, when they were finished, I set them on the floor for a mintute to get the phone, and when I came back she was laying on them.

My sister walked in, and she said "What have you been teaching the cat?! One Edge fanatic in the house is enough!"

Heh... I'm even brainwashing the cat with my Edge obsession. Very good. *evil laughter*

Good going! I wish GG (my cat) would learn how to love his father *coughBONOcough*
biggrin.gif
But instead he just bites me and runs off
tongue.gif
I guess he also doesn't like my musical taste
mad.gif

My dog liked U2. Sometimes when the music was really loud he would bark along. Ok, it's probably just cause it was way loud, but I like to think it was because it was U2! I am such a dork.
wink.gif
~Jen

My cat, Jarvis, LOVES U2. Anytime they come on the TV, he runs into the living room, plops down on the rug, writhes uncontrollably and the squeals a little.
He loves Bono's voice, especially.

My best friend's daughter, Emma thinks Bono is her daddy. Everytime he comes on the TV she babywalks over and starts kissing the screen, pointing at it saying "oooooh ooooh Da Da!!" and then will jump up and down during Elevation. Hilarious!

Originally posted by HelloAngel:

My best friend's daughter, Emma thinks Bono is her daddy. Everytime he comes on the TV she babywalks over and starts kissing the screen, pointing at it saying "oooooh ooooh Da Da!!" and then will jump up and down during Elevation. Hilarious!

OMD!!!

THAT'S THE SWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEETTTEEEEESSSSSTTT THIIIIIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aw!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

I can't believe no one has asked this...so I will. Why are you taking Edge pics on a skiing trip?!?!
biggrin.gif
Lolll!

P.S. my cat goes banannas whenever she hears bagpipes, oboes, accordions or....Bono's harmonica!

You have one cool cat!

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

LMAO....that is so hysterical!

I tried to get my cat Macphisto (yes, his name was Macphisto) to like U2, but he much preferred to groom himself and stay in the dark... hmmm.....
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
A honey child to a swarm of bees...

Let me love you true, let me rescue you...

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
[Bmy cat goes banannas whenever she hears bagpipes, oboes, accordions or....Bono's harmonica![/B]

I play the oboe!!!!
biggrin.gif

I tell ya, it ain't as hard as it looks to play the oboe.

<------1st chair oboeist
biggrin.gif

My band teacher, Snave, calls the oboes "hobos" "frodos" "jojos" and once he said "mofo" and I almost fell outta me chair laughing... then the clarinetists and flutes gave me strange looks for the rest of the day. *sigh* only the baritone player got the joke...she went around goin' "mmmoooooofffooooo!" for the rest of the day lol
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

Mrs.Edge, don't you take pictures of the boys with you when you're going away for the weekend? I've done it. Sometimes if I don't have the right picture, I'll take a U2 book, that counts the same.

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
LMAO....that is so hysterical!

I tried to get my cat Macphisto (yes, his name was Macphisto) to like U2, but he much preferred to groom himself and stay in the dark... hmmm.....
biggrin.gif

*LOL* I am getting a kitten soon, and I was thinking of naming him Macphisto. It sounds like a good cat name. Do you mind???

When I start "singing" a U2 song loudly Guggi runs to me and starts to purr and rub all over me and sometimes he climbs over me and bites my nose . My mom and sis just Laugh their arses off when my baby Guggi does that. He thinks I'm howling from sadness!!! AWWWW *wants to run home to see her baby*
biggrin.gif

When my dog watches U2, I get so excited I pee in a corner.

DOG: OH FECK. Bad Scottphisto! No jello!
SCOTTPHISTO: *wimper*
DOG: *To guests* I'm sorry, he's not fully house trained yet.
SCOTTPHISTO: *Searches for PLEBA girls, wagging his tail and drooling*

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA
Only $0.65 each!!!

He's prettier than you think...

Scottphisto vending machines. Now everywhere inside the famous PLEBA Mansion, fullfilling all your Scottphisto needs!

I'm just some fruitcake who thinks he's a pimp.

Voted Most Likely To Be Responsible For Unexplained Disappearances Of Women's Clothing

My cat licks everything lately...I caught her licking the U2 CDs and books that I had on my bed.

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

Back
Top Bottom