I'm sick to my stomach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I picked up some kind of miserable stomach flu and I feel sooo sick. So to make myself feel better I'm going to post pretty pretty Bono pics. I hope no one minds!

Attachments

• %bonochicago.jpg
    %bonochicago.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 109
[color=royal blue]DOOD that sucks. Hope ye feel bettah soon[/color]

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 100
A_021.jpg

Here are some comfortsleeves! :)

SD

Thanks Sherry! Those sleeves really are a comfort! :)

:heart: Bonosleeves!

Attachments

• 1125974.jpg
    1125974.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 60
awwww, Kitten, sorry you're feeling "puny" as they say here in Texas. But ever the trooper, I find it humorous that you MUST get to Pleba even when you're feeling your worst! LOL! :D (speaking from my own experience)

if you can *ahem* stomach it, make some green tea or fennel tea and drink it tepid and very diluted...it will settle your tummy and help fight the big (lots of antioxidants). And as weird as it sounds, Pedialyte is good for grown ups too...

get better SOON!

Discoteque said:
awwww, Kitten, sorry you're feeling "puny" as they say here in Texas. But ever the trooper, I find it humorous that you MUST get to Pleba even when you're feeling your worst! LOL! :D (speaking from my own experience)

if you can *ahem* stomach it, make some green tea or fennel tea and drink it tepid and very diluted...it will settle your tummy and help fight the big (lots of antioxidants). And as weird as it sounds, Pedialyte is good for grown ups too...

get better SOON!

Thanks Disco for understanding, yeah we have to make it LOL! I'll try that remedy, it couldn't be any worse than how I'm feeling.

One more Bono before I go take some remedy and lay down and moan and wait for Dr. Bono (in my dreams)

Attachments

• 0sighting.jpg
    0sighting.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 70
Yuck, U2Kitten, that's a drag! Get well soon with Dr. Bono's help! I'm sure the pix are therapeutic! I looked at U2 pix when I had an infected root canal (can you say OUCH?) last year. That was therapeutic.

Thanks everyone (((HUGS)))) (but no germs!;))

It's a little bit better today but I'd better not try to eat anything yet!

Thanks u2er, those kitties look almost exactly like the litter my cat had so I have those kittens right now! They are cute anyway but that made the pic extra special!

The one that looks like the one in the middle is named SONG because he sounds like he's singing.

Last edited:
i thought this thread had some naomi content! lol

hope you feel better kitten! take disco's advice about the green tea, it does wonders for me too! :)

I feel your pain U2Kitten ... I have been sick for the last week with a sinus infection, but I am finally beginning to feel better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom