I'm on a Picture Quest!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BluRmGrl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Sadly, my U2 picture archive is not yet at the point I'd like it to be and I want to update my desktop to reflect the warmer weather we've got now. :sad: That being said, could you ladies help me by posting some nice sping/summer-type pics of the guys?

Thanks!! :up: :D

Bonoquote01.jpg
[/IMG]

FORTE.jpg
[/IMG]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ......

D - obviously the first one is good... and I do have that shot. I was just looking for something more along the lines of T-shirts, short-sleeved shirts, that type of thing.

As for the second one there?..... That's just, um - disturbing to me. :ohmy: :lol:

Thanks for the help, though!! :D

Chrissi - that's perfect!!! :up: Thanks! :hyper:

And completely unrelated, but I just made it to "Refugee" status - 1000 posts!! Woo Hoo!! :dancing:

No problem, its hard to find pics of them in summer stuff. Every pic of bono at the beach he is in black long sleeved stuff:huh:

Dismantled said:
No problem, its hard to find pics of them in summer stuff. Every pic of bono at the beach he is in black long sleeved stuff:huh:
I know... I think that's why I probably didn't have any in my archive before today! :)

It doesn't quite make sense, does it? The B-man taunts us endlessly with his COS (Cruelty of Shirt, in case any of you'd forgotten :wink: ), but finding a decent pic of him in short sleeves is like the ole' needle in the haystack. :shrug: :D

miss becky said:
:censored: :censored: :drool:

This one is DEFINATELY a keeper!! :combust: Thanks for your help ladies - I have something to work with now. But feel free to keep sharing if you find more! :happy:

Thx, kitten! :up:

By the way, I saw your post in the Charlotte thread (YAAAAAAY!!!) where you said you might make that show 'cuz it was close to your new house. Just out of curiosity, where might that be?

(I'm on the coast in Wilmington - just a short 3hr drive from Charlotte.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom