im now converted??????????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

novia

The Fly
i lost my bonoholic, been to rehab yer see and now ive been converted .
guess who,
ill give you a clue hes english but not that english
smile.gif

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Good!! More Bono for me!!! (J/K)!!

i888A4998-82C2-43AB-9E3F-D92A5FE5A449.jpg

"We'll Dave, I am glad that you invited me on to the show tonight. You see there is something that I wanted to talk about. There is this girl named Novia who used to like me, but she has left me for me bloody band mate, Adam"

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Adam

nope

im still very attracted to bono i might add
tongue.gif
how can i not be
biggrin.gif

but i got a new teacher,gotta give him all my attention
smile.gif

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Edge???

------------------
Sleep
Sleep tonight
And may your dreams
Be realized
If the thunder cloud
Passes rain
So let it rain
Rain on him

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Adam

Adam. That's more me but Bono is still my no. 1
smile.gif
lol me and Novia named a drink after him when we were in Dublin. The Clayton it's got martini in
smile.gif
lol

yep mr edge it is

------------------

Please remain a Bono girl, you are a good one and he needs you! It's okay to like Edge too, he's cool, but don't desert Bono!

1bonofly.bmp

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

How could you do this to Bono? Well Bono, I'm forever your girl!

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

...grrr...

that was supposed to be a hot edge pic

*reread posting photos instructions, now understands and will remember can't post from tripod and geocities*

[This message has been edited by joyfulgirl (edited 02-07-2002).]

Originally posted by President Stupid:
Thats my favorite Edge pic at the moment. It's got that whole I'm-trying-to-look-tough-but-it-just-makes-me-cuter type thing going on.

me and gypsyspoon girl should get that hat
biggrin.gif

bonos still VERY hot, its just i like edge cause hes less in your face (no offense bono),plus im aguitar grrl i need edgies inspiration, plus hes very very funny i love ppl who crack me up
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by novia:
me and gypsyspoon girl should get that hat
biggrin.gif

bonos still VERY hot, its just i like edge cause hes less in your face (no offense bono),plus im aguitar grrl i need edgies inspiration, plus hes very very funny i love ppl who crack me up
biggrin.gif

Oh we so should get that hat. LOL. Go much more north than me and leave da country or end up in a city where if I lived I would probably top myself U2 or no U2 to listen too. I'm at it again. Thing is it's all an act really I don't hate them I was having a nice civilised chat the other day with someone from you know where and I don't really hate them just makes me more interesting cos most my friends complain about how I am tolerent of people from everywhere. It's only the football part that's true (and the accents sometimes but depends on how strong) but I have nothing against the people in general. There you go the true comes out at last. Infact if it didn't affect Boro's division and that team winning against Boro would mean that Man U would not get the title and the other team would I would want Boro to loose. There see. lol You are getting the truth at last. Can you handle it lol

Originally posted by UV2001:
. Can you handle it lol

no
smile.gif

muuuuuuuuffffffffffiiiiinnnnn mmmmmmaaaaaannnnnn tommow 7pm AAAARRRRRHHHHHH

neway whats this got to do with edge
i dont believe you

i need to know how old edge was when he first learnt guitar and the first time he was on stage ,can anyone help? piddy please

------------------

ab_edge_hat.jpg

Originally posted by President Stupid:
Thats my favorite Edge pic at the moment. It's got that whole I'm-trying-to-look-tough-but-it-just-makes-me-cuter type thing going on.

EXACTLY!!
biggrin.gif

That pic is definitely one of my faves. But, if possible, I think I like this one even more:

edge_026.jpg

It has that I'm trying to look cute and it only makes me look cuter thing going on
wink.gif

------------------
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean...

Drugs are garbage...just REFUSE.

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! No one can resist the power of THE EDGE!!!

edgeslick.jpg

Judoooo chop!!!

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

+fabulous+

The Edge, it's a direct object.

Back
Top Bottom