I'm new too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ballykissangel

The Fly
Hello, I'm new as well. I'm mostly just posting to see if this thing finally works!!After almost 20 yrs of being a u2 fan, i finally got to meet Mr. The Edge in Denver a few weeks ago! I love the stuff you folks write...

Well, welcome, then!
So how'd your experience with The Edge go?!
I met Bono and Edge in Anaheim last April, then after the show I got my photo taken with Larry, it was the highlight of my year!
Recently I met Dallas Schoo who gave me the Edges guitar pic, he is such a sweet guy.
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Awww Ballykissangel - you have the name of my sister's favorite TV show on PBS! I'm assuming that's where you got that name...

Welcome...seems like it's one big newbie fest around here lately, wow!

I met the adorable Edge in LA last week...he signed my poster...I'm still Elevated!!!
biggrin.gif

Disco

Originally posted by ballykissangel:
Hello, I'm new as well. I'm mostly just posting to see if this thing finally works!!After almost 20 yrs of being a u2 fan, i finally got to meet Mr. The Edge in Denver a few weeks ago! I love the stuff you folks write...

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 12-01-2001).]

Ballykissangel. My mom loves that show. I make fun of it because I can't say the name.

MONA: Ball of fists, manager?! Call a twist manger?

MOM:....go watch TRL.

MONA: Yes, mommy.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

"I said I believed in standing, and in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

hi.
smile.gif

------------------
"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Back
Top Bottom