I'M NEW...Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Welcome ME!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
hi! i'm pretty new. i lurked for a while and just began posting a couple of months ago.

as an aside, i would like to say that i particularly enjoy the RSOC threads. adam is the truly the most delicious.

Originally posted by Screaming Flower:
as an aside, i would like to say that i particularly enjoy the RSOC threads. adam is the truly the most delicious.

In that case, Welcome!!!

biggrin.gif

haha olive sparky

p.s. fishy you confused me! for a sec I thought there was another fishneedsabicycle around here and i was about to go all territorial on them!
wink.gif

------------------
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

Devotion And some appreciation
Little heavy rotation Looks good on me

* U2 Take Me Higher *

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 12-05-2001).]

Originally posted by Screaming Flower:
adam is the truly the most delicious.

Yes, yes he is.
biggrin.gif
I love it that there's so many people here that love Adam.

I'm new too, kinda. Like you, I lurked for a while and was here a few months ago under a different name... So a big "hello" to all!

I'm new here too! I spent all last night reading through the old topics and I feel like I know you guys already! I desperately want to be a PLEBA girl! Though I must say that I'm lacking in pictures of the guys...except for the ones that you all have so kindly posted. I must say that practically all the pictures in the threads are now on my harddrive cause you guys have so of the best pics of the guys EVER! They helped me get through another night which I was suffering through due to post-Elevation tour depression....<sigh>
Anyway, wanted to present myself and get into the groove! Look out for me!

hippyactress(I know it doesn't have anything to do with U2, but it's the screen name I use everywhere else, it's just easier...)

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Um....new-ish....

^_^

ECHO:*SMACK!!* Knock it off, wanker!!

SCOTTPHISTO: *Limps away*

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA

Card carrying member of Echo's Boy Cleaning Service.

Devourer of Ewoks

70% water, 30% Chocolatey Goodness!!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:

p.s. fishy you confused me! for a sec I thought there was another fishneedsabicycle around here and i was about to go all territorial on them!
wink.gif

LMAO Olive! My hero!
smile.gif
Love yah girl!

The One...the only...Fishy <><

------------------

Okay newbies listen up 'cause I'm only gonna say this once!
wink.gif

Girlies, you simply MUST visit two sites before you can be fully inducted into PLEBA.

First, the PLEBA Glossary. Otherwise known as the Frictionary. It's crammed with all the PLEBAns, inside jokes, and basic terminology you can handle!

It can be found here:
http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

Second, the PLEBA Mansion! The collected works of scriptwriters such as myself! This is the hilarious application of all those inside jokes and terminology.

It can be found here:
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

PLEBA: Learn It! Know It! Live It!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Sting, you know I love you but you got a hell of a lot to learn about Rock n' Roll." -Bono

"We're fighting something we barely understand...Esperanto!"

"Just because he's 40, bald and has five kids doesn't mean he's not adorable!"
- Me, before a LONG silence

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

I'm new-ish. Lurked for months before I joined. Always enjoyed the "SEXIEST PICTURES OF BONO EVER!!!!!!" threads.

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

Ok, in the hopes of condensing some of the posts in this forum I am starting the offical "I'm New, Love me" thread. If you are new to the forum, and want to announce your presense please do so in here. We all love newbies, it keeps things interesting, and now we will have one place to say hi and welcome all of you!

Fishy <><

------------------

Back
Top Bottom