I'm Larrys bedmate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foadie

War Child
Hello guys, I'm Larry's bedmate! And yes...he's good..:) If you have questions about him I'm here to ask! *Hugs all the Larrygals* It's a sad time for me, I live in NYC and tragedy struck my friend Joseph... So you guys can send me Larry pics to cheer me up...;-) So yea, hi, and have fun like always!

Foadie

Hey Foadie!!!!!! another chat gal joining PLEBA..
Im very sorry to hear about your friend
frown.gif

I hope you enjoy it here and next time ill post a piccie for you (realllly have to go now)

(btw, if u have no clue who i am.. laura knows
smile.gif
)

Howdy Foadie...love your 'nick', that's cute!

But girl...you better be careful, there's a lot of Larry ladies in Pleba that have their hooks in Mr. Snarly already...hehehe...anyway, thought I'd welcome you with some of my fave Larry piccies!

GAWD, he's pretty!!!
QI54752.jpg

5b55146.jpg

LLLLLLLLLLLLLoverly in llllllllllllllllleather?.
ig91725.jpg

have we EVER seen him smile this big???
qh92292.jpg

Aaaahhhhhh?.nothing like a little Larry love to make your day?erm?and EDGE too, yeah, that's what I mean, EDGE!!!

Disco...resident Edge girl...but Larry's lookin' mighty good!

Larry has always been a hottie!! Although, I fancy bassplayers with glasses....
BTW....welcome to Pleba Foadie!
smile.gif

------------------
You wanker, you interrupted my BOOMCHA!!!! - Maria

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Sorry, the golden boy is already mine...but welcome.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Dag nabbit, I "exceeded the maximum upload limit" with only 5 pictures. ::sigh:: trying again...

Hi Foadie! Yay, more chat people! Well, here's a small piece of my Larryboy collection....

33239%3A%3A723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C28%3D%3A43%3DXROQDF%3E23232753%3B8834ot1lsi

33239%3A%3A723232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C28%3D%3A43%3DXROQDF%3E23232753%3B8685ot1lsi

33239%3A%3A723232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C28%3D%3A43%3DXROQDF%3E23232753%3B868%3Aot1lsi

Hopefully it'll let me send all of these.
smile.gif

More coming soon, possibly.
smile.gif

-Linds

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

Hmm...great minds tend to think alike. Something seems a little shady here...
wink.gif

------------------
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Hey, thanks for all the pics, they made me happy! I'm not a guy!!! LOL And to the Larrygals, I can share...I guess. :) He eats cheese!!!

Originally posted by Foadie:
Hello guys, I'm Larry's bedmate! And yes...he's good..:) If you have questions about him I'm here to ask! *Hugs all the Larrygals*

Foadie

Does the POP_Whore know about this????
biggrin.gif

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!

*revelling in being worshipped by the Goddess*
biggrin.gif

Yep, ah'm here to please, gals! Can't do much better than Larry SMILING A BIG SMILE and being nearly shirtless in the process!
biggrin.gif

mmmmmm....Lllllarrryyyyy....

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Oh my lord. I have not seen this pic.

* Kisses Disco's feet.

What kind of cheese do you have to offer?

------------------
outta my brain on the 5:15

Hello guys, I'm Larry's bedmate!

no way! I cannot have this... I'm gonna have to challenge you in a pillow-fight over Larry's heart (and uh,let's not forget body)

I'm usually not a mean person, but for Laurence? PILLOW-FIGHT IS ON! :) But I usually share...not at the same time of course.

great! let's set this one, once and for all, the one who wins get to have Larry all to her self for ever and ever!! (haha we've got a great spot here now that all the other Larrygirls are away somewhere, or are in the wrong timezone..
biggrin.gif
)

Ok....would you kiss every single part of his body...when he hasn't taken a shower in 3 days??? LOL!!!! I would!!! *rechecks to see if she's crazy, but sees a yummy pic and is sure shes not* ;-P

Ok....would you kiss every single part of his body...when he hasn't taken a shower in 3 days??? LOL!!!! I would!!! *rechecks to see if she's crazy, but sees a yummy pic and is sure shes not* ;-P

hahah! that's a tricky one.. I KNOW, it's Larry...but still ... I mean, YUK! *lol*
on the other hand, imagine how people managed in past times, like more than a hundred years ago, they only bathed like once a year! It's a wonder the human race is still around... how on earth did they get through youknowwhat without passing out from disgust lol. ok WHY do I worry about stuff like this, I need to get a grip, sorry. lol. back to topic, what would I do..hm... what the hell, ok I'd do it!
biggrin.gif

this must be one of the most odd things discussed here.. haha. we're weirdos!

LOL! I love it! I'd lick him! *scares herself* well, maybe. Yes, we're weirdos, and stalkers! Would you stalk Lar?

LOL! I love it! I'd lick him! *scares herself* well, maybe. Yes, we're weirdos, and stalkers! Would you stalk Lar?

*is horrified* Don't taste my SmoothCriminal! You don't know where he's been!
smile.gif

*puts on Bonoesque camo hat and returns to shrubs outside Larryman's house*

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Hey! Larry likes me!! And I wouldn't lick him right away...*giggles and looks in Larry's window, all the while aware of a strange Bonogal-like presence...* ;-)

Back
Top Bottom