I'm in love!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elizabeth

New Yorker
I saw "Enemy at the Gates" the other night starring.....JUDE LAW.

I know Mona has had a serious thing for him for quite awhile, and i never really caught on. But now I have, and I have it BAAD.

So on my ever-growing list of loves, we have a new *MEMBER!*

1. Adam
2. Ewan
3. Hayden
4. Jude

Sweet sweet Jude....

jude-law.jpg

His accent is 2-die-4 and i know i shall rent more and more movies of his....

Here's some Hayden so he doesn't feel unloved...

celebrationhayden.jpg

AWWW! more hayden...

17.jpg

and finally more Jude!

Jude-law1.jpg

I even bought the new GQ because he was on the cover, but the article has tooo many words and not enough pics!!! there is a funny montage of him though, i should try and put it up here...

MONA and others...please feel free to feed to need....

well, not to disparage this lovely thread about "hey Jude" (ooh, those eyes!) but I've been wanting to see this movie....I'm not a fan of war movies at all, I've passed on the biggest/best (Private Ryan, etc.), but my brother and SIL, who *live* in Russia, went to see EATG and said it was fabulous! They raved about it for days, said the storyline was great, the actors never 'broke accent,' the movie was extremely realistic, one of the best they'd ever seen.

what did you think about the movie, Elizabeth?? (without giving too much away)

Discoteque said:
well, not to disparage this lovely thread about "hey Jude" (ooh, those eyes!) but I've been wanting to see this movie....I'm not a fan of war movies at all, I've passed on the biggest/best (Private Ryan, etc.), but my brother and SIL, who *live* in Russia, went to see EATG and said it was fabulous! They raved about it for days, said the storyline was great, the actors never 'broke accent,' the movie was extremely realistic, one of the best they'd ever seen.

what did you think about the movie, Elizabeth?? (without giving too much away)

I cant stand movies that glorify war and make it an uplifting experience.

I watched it after having just finished All Quiet on the Western Front (in print, not film) and both were quite realistic.....that opinion from a person who has never experience war.

But i felt they showed war as i expect it to be. Horrible. Cruel. And they show how I hope I would be in war - human despite the inhumanity. And the character that Jude played (created?) was no hero...he was just trying to survive. But he kept some sense of self and wasnt going for survival despite anything. And he was sweet and kind and I really loved it.

I highly recommend it. Five stars.

And his accent was just too damn distracting. Along with those green, green, greeeeen eyes!

Jude was calling me back!!!

Elizabeth has joined the club-yay!!

OMG-this pic..I'd never seen it before-his eyes.... I cannot function...he has the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen..

0134.jpg

Thanks to Maddie for sending me these..

law_pave1.jpg

Moobs :D

007.jpg

judeppp4.jpg

:drool: for infinity...

After scanning this thread, eliz was reduced to incoherent babbling. She will return when she has regained some semblance of control.Thank you.

The one thing I did notice is that he really likes to put his fingers in his mouth.

I wonder why?

They must be tasty.....:tongue:

*must hit reply button and resist urge to stare at thread for an extended period of time*

*one last scroll down.....*

*sigh*

okay hitting reply button now

daisybean said:
The one thing I did notice is that he really likes to put his fingers in his mouth.

:ohmy: :eek: :drool:

IIIIIIIIIIII have to get offffffffffffffffffff

the computerrrrrrr nooowwwwwwww

Back
Top Bottom