I'm gonna be on TV tonight!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melpop

Acrobat
I'm gonna be on tv tonight to talk about my Bono experience! The video will be shown and some pictures also!

I'm really excited
smile.gif

It's a French show called Traffic, it's at 5pm on TVA (for the Montrealers out there who know what I'm talking about).

That is so cool! I wish I could see it! Let us here in the states know if it will ever be on here or if there will be a link we can see it at. Please give us a report when you get back!
smile.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

So I went on TV finally... It was really strange. They treated me as a celebrity, which is very odd.

When I was in the make up room, everybody was coming up to me and saying:"Oh you're THE girl!". People were all around me listening to my story while the real celebrity guest (a hockey player) didn't get any attention.

At the beginning of the show they announced my name... but I can't believe what he said..."And we have Melissa Pigeon, the girl who slept with Bono". I was like "I did? Huh... I was probably blacked out or something".

The band of the show were practicing U2 songs all day, which I thought was funny. The show lasted 1 hour and I passed only at the end. They showed a piece of my video with Bono and a couple pictures. A comedian who was there had the brillant idea to ask me if I had an orgasm... I just told him that my mother was in the audience and that she probably didn't want to know... so, I didn't have to answer.

Basically, it was a special experience. Never knew the whole Bono thing would get so big
smile.gif

Originally posted by Melpop:
the girl who slept with Bono". I was like "I did? Huh... I was probably blacked out or something".

A comedian who was there had the brillant idea to ask me if I had an orgasm... I just told him that my mother was in the audience and that she probably didn't want to know... so, I didn't have to answer.
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Bono and melpop are human enchiladas roll roll roll roll* whatever that means

Never knew the whole Bono thing would get so big
smile.gif
obviously you have yet to see the elevated Bono thread. *slaps forehead* sorry sorry sorry!!!!!!!
smile.gif
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I'd like to thank you for letting me rub up against you!" ~Bono~

LOL WildHonee you are so naughty!
wink.gif

Well Melissa I don't think there's any question this has been a life changing experience for you! How awesome girl, everything that's happened to you has been incredible. You are a lucky girl!
smile.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Wow, I'm so glad to hear you got on TV and got to tell your story! That rules! Sounds like it was really great, wish I could have seen it. Thanks for sharing your stories with us, I love them!
smile.gif

I've seen the "elevated" thread. Let me tell you... it's quite an eye opener in the morning... Actually one of the pictures we took of Bono when he was about to pull me onstage had some elevation in it...
smile.gif

Why am I saying this? Must be the alcohol left in my veins (big party last night).

Back
Top Bottom