I'm going to school with Bono! (Sort of.)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rachel D.

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Bono is on the cover of one of my textbooks this semester!

book.jpg

I haven't been able to find anything about him inside the book, but there are little articles about all of the other pictures from the cover in there. Maybe I just haven't found him yet. :shrug: It would seem strange to leave him out since all the others are featured in the book.

my critical thinking book told about Chuck D (from Public Enemy) being praised by Bono and inspiring him to write meaningful lyrics

the book must teach proper random use of the "F" word and asking the audience if you are "buggin em"

Wow, that's so cool! Our shoolbooks were always boring.

I'm sure there is some Bono inside, why else should he be on the cover, doesn't make sense. I hope you'll find it and can tell us what your book says about him as a speaker.

I was doing some work for my current global issues class the other day and hehehe, i found bono in my book. It was a good suprise! it was talking about reaching out to the public to create awareness for situations, such as with live 8. I don't have any pictures in my book though. sad.

I had Bono in my english book. A picture from Live 8 :)

Ooh, just realised it was an older thread...carry on.

oh wait, this is PLEBA :ohmy: Oh, that's accident, I wasn't here, forget about it:wink:

Better than my books.
Mine were plain old yellow :lol:

Didn't stay yellow for long, I wrote my name all over it :D

Back
Top Bottom