I'm falling like a PLEBAn from a wall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brightest - hey, cheers for that fantastic&PINK banner!!
Whoo-hoo, honey: I :heart: it!!

Angela - Thanks very much for your confetti - woo, i love confetti!!
Just wish it was real confetti at my wedding to Bono!!

Hey, it's a pity you haven't yet seen under a blood red sky!! He is SO HOT on that, i guarantee it!! :drool: :drool: :drool: He does all these little dances at times on there! One minute you laugh&the next....well you can't stop drooling over how TIGHT his jeans are&i mean tight!!! :yes:

There's one part where he smiles so cutely, as he points to Edge&says: "Guitar hero!" AWwwww such a cute smile!!
I had the video years ago, but then lost it somehow.....BUT, i recently managed to track it down again at the famous market we have here in Scotland, known as "The Barras" last summer!!YES!!!

Yeah, Brightest, isn't is so cue&HOT at the same time when he jumps around!!! :drool:

I never know whether to giggle or drool..something about it is so cute/adorable/funny..and then ihe just look good doing it :shrug:
Oh the terrible controversies of life :wink:

Susan...you're on a roll now..once you hit 500 there's no goin back!
*this is the voice of expereince :lol: *

I don't know what it is about bono...but...*sigh* :heart: :drool: :combust::love: sure express it...:p

susanp6 said:
Angela - Thanks very much for your confetti - woo, i love confetti!!
Just wish it was real confetti at my wedding to Bono!!

LOL, well, hey, nothing wrong with dreaming, right? :D. And you're welcome :).

Originally posted by susanp6
Hey, it's a pity you haven't yet seen under a blood red sky!! He is SO HOT on that, i guarantee it!! :drool: :drool: :drool: He does all these little dances at times on there! One minute you laugh&the next....well you can't stop drooling over how TIGHT his jeans are&i mean tight!!! :yes:

There's one part where he smiles so cutely, as he points to Edge&says: "Guitar hero!" AWwwww such a cute smile!!
I had the video years ago, but then lost it somehow.....BUT, i recently managed to track it down again at the famous market we have here in Scotland, known as "The Barras" last summer!!YES!!!

I've seen the "Sunday Bloody Sunday" and "October/New Year's Day" video clips on VH1 Classic, but that's it...but from what I've seen, he certainly doesn't look half bad. I'd love to see the rest of it, but unfortunately, no places here in town sell it (I keep running into that problem with every town I live in, it kinda sucks). That's really cute about the whole guitar hero thing :cute:.

Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~
I never know whether to giggle or drool..something about it is so cute/adorable/funny..and then ihe just look good doing it :shrug:

That's been a common thing with all the guys I like...they break into some goofy, random little dance, and it's so funny, 'cause a lot of the guys I like aren't exactly Lord of the Dance or anything, but at the same time, their goofy dances just make them so much more adorable to me.

Angela

I bought "Boy" in 1981--one of the first albums I ever bought. Fell in love then and there and really grew up with them. Saw Rattle and Hum when it came out and fell into serious Bono-lust, and I've been obsessed since then ;) His political views and the fact that he works for social justice fuels the fire--rockstar AND humanitarian

*swoons*

susanp6 said:
OMG - How silly of me!!!!

I just reached 500 posts!!!! Whoo- hoo!!!!!

WAR CHILD HERE!!! Feel free to congratulate me anyone????
Pretty please???!!!!! :rolleyes:

Congrats! You're addicted for sure by now!

susanp6 said:
verte - Here, here!!! That's what i'm thinking to this day - WTF do you get ALL that damn energy from????

But isn't it bloody good???? :yes:

Yes, I remember almost being shocked--I'd never seen anyone with that much energy! But it's great!:yes: :yes:

ruffian - Yes, all of that political stuff just adds to his appeal! And also don't you find the power he has a turn-on as well???

verte - I've been addicted to PLEBA for almost a year now! I had been lurking for a good long while 'til i found the courage to speak to you all!! Glad i've gotten into the swing of it now!!

You are all so funny&entertaining!! :lol: :hug: :hug:

I don't know how someone like him can have THAT much energy!
It's just incredible!! I mean, 4 hours of sleep???? Golly! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom