I'm back! ( Pics will be ready soon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Hey girls! I'm back from my 2 week holiday on the beach! I had a great time and enjoyed the good weather and the sea immensely. But I missed you all a lot!!!! :(

I have tons of pics to share with you but it will have to wait till tomorrow bevause my scanner refuses to work and I'm knackered! lol

Thanks a million for the lovely b-day messages you posted! They are lovely! :love: :happy:

WB Flavie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you had lots of fun with your honey buns hehehe and I hope you had an awesome birthday!!!! :D Can't wait to see the pics!!:wave: :hug:

Hii!!! Hey, have you come to Madrid? You told me something that you were planning a trip and Spain was in the plans, right? I'm sure you have had a great time!

teehee said:
Hii!!! Hey, have you come to Madrid? You told me something that you were planning a trip and Spain was in the plans, right? I'm sure you have had a great time!

No, we didin't go to Spain. We are gonna go to Madrid next March. This time we went to a lovely Argentinian spot called Villa Gesell. Our apartment was right on the beach. We had such a blast! :D

Ok! After waiting for ages to post the pics because the forum was down, here they are! I hope you like them.:yes:

First pic: This was the view from our apartment. Pretty cool eh? :)

18722056.jpg

This is my lil anyunyun and me on the beach on a really windy afternoon. (And oh! I have no idea where that doggie came from. lol)

18722045.jpg

18721847.jpg

Love the pictures, thanks for sharing them with us! Although pooh is cute, your honey is a lot cuter and pooh doesn't have an Irish accent!

It looks like you had a great time! :wave:

bonomofo said:
Love the pictures, thanks for sharing them with us! Although pooh is cute, your honey is a lot cuter and pooh doesn't have an Irish accent!

It looks like you had a great time! :wave:

LMAO! Yes, that's true. That's why I'm going out with him. :sexywink: :lol:

Welcome back Flavia, looks like you had a great time! Ahh, those pics made me feel like going to the beach. :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...those are so cute!!!!!!!!! I'm glad that you had fun on your birthday and with your honey buns!!!! I bet you enjoyed the weather while here i'm freezing my ass off!!!! LOL :hug:

Stories for Boys said:
:cute:

who else is with you in that last picture?

Those 2 girls are my friends Veronica ( on the left) and Constanza ( on the right). They are just as crazy as I am, that's why we get along so well. :D

This is another pic I forgot to post.

18941618.jpg

Tech said:
Those are great pictures!! Makes me want to go to Argentina and visit for a while. Thanks for the pics:wave:

Thanks! :D

You really should come over here. I know the media sometimes depicts the place as hell, but it's not really that bad. And if you bring dollars, due to the exchange rate, you are gonna live like a king/queen. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom