I'm Back- Missed y'all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Julyfly

Acrobat
A Juke Joint.... can you hear the guitar SCREAM?
Hello all PLEBA girlies! I've been away for a little while & I missed this crazy, wonderful world & my fellow plebians! I quit my job & got an EVEN BETTER one- YAY!! I don't even have to be at work at 8AM ( "you can come in at 9:00, 9:30...whatever works for you") - that certainly works for me! So, I was away from my computer while I was trying to learn the ropes and I didn't know about the EXTENDED TOUR DATES until a few days AFTER the Atlanta show already went on sale!!! When I read about it, I thought I was going to be seriously ILL- I could feel myself turnin' green. I had been depressed (even though I tried not to be) about not getting to see them this time through. But after a week of haggling & praying & cursing on ebay...I'M GOING!!!!! I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE IT!!! Just wanted to share with y'all & proclaim that I am STILL a PLEBA girl & I'm still a L.E.A.T.H.E.R. girl for life
smile.gif

Lots of Love ~ Julyfly

Welcome back, haven't seen you in quite awhile were you down the hole just passing time?
wink.gif
I haven't been around much lately either. Stay around for more fun you're a sweet girl!
smile.gif

------------------
~We need new dreams tonight~

Thanks for the good wishes & welcomes! Hope everyone has a great Turkey Day - or just a great day if you're outside the U.S. Catch y'all later... I gotta go and make a sweet potato souffle now!

------------------
we move through miracle days....
* PLEBA-girl powers....
ELEVATE!!! *

Back
Top Bottom