I'm back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Well, we finally got our phone service back and I'm back online for the first time in nine long days! I've never been through a storm as violent as Ivan. It dumped 8 inches of rain on us in six hours. A whole bunch of trees got uprooted and were blocking every road in town for awhile there. I'm exhausted, it's been a really tough day. Some of our chimney got blown off!! Man, that thing really spanked us. I hate hurricanes more than ever now!! :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

VERTE!!!!!!!!!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you're back! We were ALL getting REALLY worried!!!!!!

You've come back just in time to see posts from Edge today...yes....THE EDGE!!!!!

And of course, VERTIGO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow verte i'm so glad you're safe!

:hug: Reminds me of the time we had a "hurricane" here in Michigan (no joke!). Glad to hear you're OK. Have you heard the new U2 song?!?!?

I heard "Vertigo" on the radio coming home from work the other day. I LOVE it!!! It was so ironic, I couldn't come here and talk about what a great song it is. It's nice to be in my second home. :wink: :evil: :cool: :love: :heart:

VERTE THANK GOD!!! :hug: :hyper: :happy: :hug:

We were just about to come looking for you. We have missed you so :censored: :censored: much!!!!

glad you are okay - a friend of mine just moved from St. Louis -tornado fun:madspit: - to Tampa this year and is not having a good time with the hurricanes. She said that this one is going to hit tampa midafternoon and she is around 8 ms pregnant with her 3rd baby (those babies tend to go faster than the first)
So for everyone in Flordia I'm saying special prayers for you right now.

I just saw this is the worst hurricane year since 1886!

Hope Esther and my cousin and her animals are okay :(

Verte we really were worried. It's so good to see you again. :hug:

It was a nightmare to have such a long Internet outage. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy! :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
Birmingham had the most rainfall of any city in Alabama, over eight inches. There are still some people in a nearby neighborhood who don't have their phone service back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom