I'm baaaaack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2loopy

War Child
Hello ladies! :wave:

I'm finally back to work which means I finally have computer access again!

For those of you who didn't know, I got married a week and a half ago, and just came back from my honeymoon. Everything was fantastic, the wedding was great, the Bahamas was even better!

So, I have sooo much catching up to do, I'm a little overwhelmed with all the posts that I've missed, it's going to take a month for me to catch up!!!!

Well, glad to be back, not to sound corny but even though all this great stuff happened, I missed interference! :coocoo:

Now, back to normalcy!!! I'll post pics as soon as I can!

CONGRATS!!

welcome back!! and we, of all people, don't think it's weird that you missed interference while on your honeymoon :happy:

and now.....pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures :D

u2loopy said:
Hello ladies! :wave:

I'm finally back to work which means I finally have computer access again!

For those of you who didn't know, I got married a week and a half ago, and just came back from my honeymoon. Everything was fantastic, the wedding was great, the Bahamas was even better!

So, I have sooo much catching up to do, I'm a little overwhelmed with all the posts that I've missed, it's going to take a month for me to catch up!!!!

Well, glad to be back, not to sound corny but even though all this great stuff happened, I missed interference! :coocoo:

Now, back to normalcy!!! I'll post pics as soon as I can!

Hello! :wave:

Congratulations on your wedding! Glad to hear it went well, and glad to hear you had a great honeymoon as well. I wish you and your new husband the best. :).

Angela

Thanks everyone!!!! :hug: Glad to be back.

As soon as I figure out how to scan some pics I'll post em.

Back
Top Bottom