I'm .... an.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyes

Refugee
ACROBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hurrah! *Blue throws a huge party*
Everyone come on in and have a drinky-poo!
, Bluey

------------------
A U2 Haiku:
Bono sings loud at me
Many lights reflect off shades
Prance! Stocky man, prance!
- Blueeyes

WOHOOOOOOOO! Congrats Bluey!
wink.gif
beerchug.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Heeeeeey,
what the hell. I thought I'd be an acrobat at 300. Oh well ... that was anti-climactic wasn't it?
Hmm, well ... umm. I'M AN ACROBAT NOOOOOW!
WOOOO HOOOOO!
*blue listens to acrobat*

and now, a Haiku for this occasion

Many posts are done
Addiction you say? Ha. Ha.
My ass grows wider.

, Bluey the Acrobat.

------------------
A U2 Haiku:
Bono sings loud at me
Many lights reflect off shades
Prance! Stocky man, prance!
- Blueeyes

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 08-24-2001).]

Yyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*toast* to Bluey.
It's the kind of toast you put butter and jelly on. I can't drink.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

lol! it's nice n' hot...like Bono! woo! ovenfresh Bono and toast

*Mona presses Bono cookie cutter into toast*

Viola! i mean voila! I think a viola is an instrument. Clarinet! Xylophone! Tuba!

Voila! Bono Toast. Bono and U2oast for all!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

YAAAAAY!!! WOO HOO, BLUEY!!!
biggrin.gif

Now you can walk like THIS
and talk like THAT!!

and you can swallow...and you can sp...uh, nevermind, that part you might not want to think about!
tongue.gif

Welcome aboard!
smile.gif

Disco

Ahem... attention please...
*Sunrazor dings fork against glass and gets slowly to her feet, weighed down by a stomach full of canapes and caviar*

Blueeyes is, I think we can all agree, one of the looniest PLEBA Girls presently on staff. She has made us laugh with her pic captions, made us cry with her poetry... no, wait.. we were laughing there too.
Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is, that there's no one among us more worthy of Acrobat status, and I hope she enjoys it fully until such time as she is made a War Child.

*Sunrazor raises her glass, and accidentally elbows WildHonee in the forehead*

Eh... Sorry, Mona... Anyway!
To Blueeyes! May she post gushingly for many years to come!

*applause. Sunrazor attempts to sit down, misses the chair entirely, and falls on her arse. No one notices, so she curls up in a puddle of Dom Perignon and goes to sleep*

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

Originally posted by Sunrazor:

*Sunrazor raises her glass, and accidentally elbows WildHonee in the forehead*

Eh... Sorry, Mona... Anyway!
To Blueeyes! May she post gushingly for many years to come!

ak! *sputter* Hey! not funny!!
smile.gif
*collects Bono toasts off the floor* ....%$#*... Sunrazor, I think you landed on one.

I'm telling Bono. Then you'll get it. That'll learn ya.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by WildHonee:

I'm telling Bono. Then you'll get it. That'll learn ya.
biggrin.gif

*Sunrazor's head peeks up over the table. She looks drunkenly hopeful*

Oooo.... He gonna spank me? Mmm???

*her head disappears again with a 'thunk'
sound*

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

*Sunrazor's head peeks up over the table. She looks drunkenly hopeful*

Oooo.... He gonna spank me? Mmm???

*her head disappears again with a 'thunk'
sound*
*gak!!* No! *sweat* lol!

I'll check on her every now and then to make sure she's still breathing...

for now -- to make up for the toast mishap, I brought Bluey an ice sculpture

bono05162.jpg

whoops. it was so hot it melted itself.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Yeayyyyy!!! Congrats! And thanks for all the hilarity, I look forward to much more! (I can't believe you've surpassed me in posts, and I've been here twice as long! I'm going to have to hurry up....)

Anyway, Bluey, the National Ballet is going to Saskatoon Sept 14-15 at Centennial Auditorium! Romeo & Juliet! You've GOTTA go and check out some of the company hunks! If you can see either Ryan Boorne or Guillaume Cot? as Romeo, that's what I'd recommend. It's really the ULTIMATE Ballet. It's the With or Without You of ballets.

*Bluey drunkenly makes her way to the podium, gripping people and table cloths alike to steady herself*
Ok, ummm....WOW what a parrty! *hic!* exxccuuse me. I'm huh really really honored that Sunrazor would gimme suhcha beuuutiful , you know, talky-thing. I was really like, WOW man that, that's like ... HEAVY!! *Blue sways and yells to the bartender in the back* HEY YOUUUU! YEAH< DUDEMAN IN THE SHADES, BRINME ANUTHER DRINKY THING!!!!. Ok, where was I?? Yeah , *Blue falls asleep on the podium for a second. Then snaps to attention* I LUUUFVE YOU GUYS!
You all rule, 'n yer all like ma heros n' stuff. So, party hard. *hic* An' you know I just wanna sing this song cause you all are rally rally cool *sings drunkenly with her mouth very close to the mic* Is it gettin bedder, or do you fell mmm same? Is it easier cause You foun someone to blame? It's just one love, one wife...*Blue passes out on the podium. As she begins to slide down, her face makes a loud screetching noise on the glass of the podium which is amplified by the live mic. She ends up on the floor with Sunrazor until the bartenders (Bono and Edge) carry them away.*
Party on gerls!
Bluey
smile.gif

*Sunrazor wakes up to find herself being dragged by Bono. She peers up at him blearily, smiling in what she seems to think is a sulty manner*

Sunrazor: Oooo... Bonoman... wanna play shome games? Huh?

*Bono rolls eyes and keeps dragging*

Sunrazor: C'mon, shweetie... Ali doesn't have to know...

*she reaches forward for his arse. Bono clubs her with a wine bottle and she goes limp*

Bono (to Edge) Some night, eh?
Edge: Oh, CHRIST... If you ever rope me into another one of these things, I'll skin you.
Bono: Hey, at least they were a good-lookin' bunch. We could'a had to do another UN thing.
Edge: *grimacing* Shut yer face.

*they dump the two unconcious bodies under a table and stroll out of the trashed, wine-stained room*

Bono: So, clubbing, then?
Edge: Eh, why not? I heard that Mona chick might be there...

------------------

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

[This message has been edited by Sunrazor (edited 08-24-2001).]

Congrats Bluey!!!
biggrin.gif

I have to stop reading so much and start posting more or I'll just be a Fly forever!!

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

The next morning...
*Bluey and Sunrazor walk out of the bathroom, looking green and shakey, followed by two bartenders*
Bluey: Thanks for holding my hair back dude!
Sunrazor: Thanks for the bucket!
*Blue and Sunrazor stumble out to a cab, the bartenders are left to clean up*
Adam: See Larry? You meet the best girls at these things!!!! We got to hold their hair back and everything!
Larry: *Wearing long rubber gloves* Shut yer gob!
Adam: Well at least you gave them a bucket before they left, you should be more cheerful Larry.
Larry: I'm going to kill you in your sleep.
Adam: How bout I clean up then?
Larry: *pleeling off his gloves* Good idea.

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 08-24-2001).]

Damn it I missed the party.
*glances around the room at the hoards of empty wine bottles*
Congrats Bluey! Sorry I missed it! I will help the guys clean up but I'm not clearing up anyones sick!
Happy hangovers
biggrin.gif

*Sunrazor wakes up to find herself being dragged by Bono. She peers up at him blearily, smiling in what she seems to think is a sulty manner*

Sunrazor: Oooo... Bonoman... wanna play shome games? Huh?

*Bono rolls eyes and keeps dragging*

Sunrazor: C'mon, shweetie... Ali doesn't have to know...

*she reaches forward for his arse. Bono clubs her with a wine bottle and she goes limp*

Bono (to Edge) Some night, eh?
Edge: Oh, CHRIST... If you ever rope me into another one of these things, I'll skin you.
Bono: Hey, at least they were a good-lookin' bunch. We could'a had to do another UN thing.
Edge: *grimacing* Shut yer face.

*they dump the two unconcious bodies under a table and stroll out of the trashed, wine-stained room*

Bono: So, clubbing, then?
Edge: Eh, why not? I heard that Mona chick might be there...

*gasp* woo!!

Mona: *cleans up the toast crumbs and mops up melted Bono ice sculpture* Bono! Edge! Wait! I became a War Child this morning! Wait for meee!!

Sunrazor: *grunt*

Mona: *throws toast crumbs on top of everyone else and runs out after Bono and Edge* Bono -- Bono, Sunrazor left...some sort of handprint on your heinie there...lemmee just clean that up for you....

The sad thing about it is...I'm sober through all of it!
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

*Sunrazor slumps down in front of her keyboard, a cup of darjeeling in her shaking hands*

Eeehhh... my HEAD....
G'morning, everyone. Sorry about last night, Bono... Oh, like YOU don't do weird stuff when you have vodka...
And Larry, thanks fer the bucket, man. You're cool. I dig you.
Well, I'm off to the "Outside". Hope jaguars don't eat me.

------------------

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

....$#@%....*$%#....

Last time I attend a PLEBA shindig. I tried chasing Bono down and I followed him all the way to Ireland, where who else do I find him with but his WIFE. Imagine! ....*%$#....Bono's cheating on me....I hope everyone's still conscious
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Man! Great party, it sounds like! I wish I coulda been there. I'm always too ___ for U2 parties. Too far away for that A Sort Of Homecoming thing a few years back, too young for a #U2 party thrown Saturday at a local Irish pub, too few posts having (and too sick to be awake) for this whole bash...

I think this is my 20th post. Wow. The big two-oh. *I'm* experienced.
smile.gif

-Babyface Linds

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

Back
Top Bottom