I'm a Newbie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ice~Princess

The Fly
Hello all, for the amount of you who I didn't meet yesterday, I want to say hi! I'm a newbie, i've been a lurker here for a while, and I decided to register! So for all of you who I didn't meet me yesterday, my name is Mackenzie, and i'm 16, tell me a little about yourselfs!!

~Mackenzie~

Hello. I like Adam. You?
biggrin.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Hi Mackenzie!! (Can we call you Mackie?
wink.gif
)Welcome to PLEBA!

My name is Gina. I'm a junior at the University of Chicago, so I live in Chicago (duh) but I'm actually from Wisconsin, land of cows, cheese and people who wear that cheese on their heads.

As for my U2 affiliations, I'm all about Adam. Except when I'm in an Edgie mood. Or if I'm in a "Damn, Bono looks sexy mood." Or if someone posts a pic of Larry. So I'm basically an equal opportunity gal, as they say.
wink.gif

Welcome to Interference
biggrin.gif
I'm a Bono girl.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

Oooo I like them, Mackie! Are you a Larry girl? I'm Larry's bedmate, and it's always nice to offer a bedspread of Larryflannel to newbie Larry girls. Here's a present for you...

la-all1.jpg

I'm 18, so you can join me and the other teen PLEBA sistahs!
smile.gif

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

Hallelujah heavens white rose....with tears on her petals, meets Hell's black flower with blood on his thorns.

Salt, sweat, sugar on the asphalt, our hearts littering the topsoil...
Started my rock 'n roll fantasy... I'd sing to you just one more time,
A song for a heart so big,
god wouldn't let it live,
On sleepless roads the sleepless go. ~Jimmy Eat World

Originally posted by Ice~Princess:
Hello all, for the amount of you who I didn't meet yesterday, I want to say hi! I'm a newbie, i've been a lurker here for a while, and I decided to register! So for all of you who I didn't meet me yesterday, my name is Mackenzie, and i'm 16, tell me a little about yourselfs!!

~Mackenzie~

Welcome Mackenzie! being a newbie myself, i'd like to tell you this place rocks! and yes, as you may have guessed, my passion is Larry!
*drools almost immediately*

------------------
Larrysgirl:)

:::waves:::

Hello, my name is Lissie and I'm a Bonoholic.

I'm new here also. Not the only one, wahee!

:::grin:::

Welcome, welcome!

I'm Jen, I'm 20, and I'm completely and totally obsessed with U2! Bono and Larry are my faves, but I love them all! Check out my website!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Hey Mackie, welcome to PLEBA
biggrin.gif

I'm Char (or Charlene or BAW) and I'm one of the "old ladies" around here at age 35. I live in So. California and I am a certified Bono-holic.

Hello Ice Princess! I'm new too, my name is Ashley and I'm 15! My favorite is Bono. My parents always liked U2 so I know all the songs but I never really started looking at Bono in *that* way until the Elevation video, guess the old hormones were kicking in.
tongue.gif
My favorite songs are Elevation and Beautiful day. What's your favorite song?

------------------

Hi, I'm stephannv, I have trouble thinking, I like all 4 of the guys ( a u2 whore),
and I'm a youngin' too! wohooooo!

Welcome and be afraid!!!! BE VERY AFRAID!!!
just joking, I like to mess with newbies!!!!!!!!!
Key words to know: Mooby, Sparky, Sarong, restraining order!

Oh, just for your personal knowledge,
Dave Evans goes to my school.
(as seen in my signature)

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

THANKS!!!
I'm posting all guys for all girls!

Larry girls!!
new05.jpg

***********DROOOOOOOL************

Larry..in..a..white....shirt...

*has lustful thoughts"

ok i'm done now! as you can see, that is one fo my favorite pics. The man is just unstoppable
biggrin.gif

thanks for posting those!

------------------
Larrysgirl:)

Sure, you can call me Mackie!! I've got you a Thank You Present.

new04.jpg

new03.jpg

Hope Ya like them!

Those are some FIIIINE thank you presents! I only wish all thank you gifts came in such a lovely package.
wink.gif
And thanks for spreadin' the love with pics of all our beautiful boys. Anything you'd like to see in return?
smile.gif

Hi Mackie and welcome to PLEBA! I'm Ana (one of them), I'm 26 and Lorenzo Jos? Mullen Junior (Lawrence Joseph Mullen Jnr in Spanish:) is my object of desire, although I think Bono is sexy, Edge is cute and Adam is COOL! Thanks for the pics.

Thanks ,everyone, who's everyones favorite guy???

~Mackenzie~

My favorite is Larradamedgeono

*teeheeeeeeee! all of them*

------------------

(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

Thanks ,everyone, who's everyones favorite guy???

~Mackenzie~

Such a difficult question to answer. Adam is too sexy to resist. Edge is simply the cutest being to every walk the earth. Larry is simply the most perfectly formed creature on the planet. And Bono...well, how could you NOT love Bono??

Does that answer your question?
tongue.gif

jump.gif
[/B][/QUOTE]

The movement of the smilies is almost HYPNOTIC.

------------------

(meow mix tune)

Back
Top Bottom