Illuminate help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GraceRyan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
*sigh*

So, I started writing this fan fiction when U2 were doing the book signings. I thought it would be kind of cool to write it in real time, shoving my character in the middle of the monster. However, real life got in the way of real time writing. (I'm getting married this month) So, I'm sitting here trying to play catch up. Scenes I meant to write:

Abigail and Larry visit Mississippi - where she grew up. It was going to be very touching when she tears up visiting what used to be her childhood home.

New York where Larry pretty much dashes any hope of a romance blossoming between them.

Larry's restless at home before the impending 5th leg of the tour. Abby is joining them. Can he resist?

Larry's Australian birthday party. He gets a little tipsy and loose with his lips.

Thanksgiving - where Abby has much to be thankful for.

Japan and karaoke - Abby belts out a tune from a Broadway musical that shocks the guys and has Larry's hair stand on end without hair gel.

Honolulu where everything you know is wrong.

Some of these scenes are half written. Some are kicking around my head. I guess my question is - should I regurgitate the scenes without writing a cohesive story around them? Should I wait until I have the time to write them? Or should I go back to my day job?

Hi Grace :wave: I often have scenes kicking round in my head and often forget them if I don't write them down, so I'd write the scenes kicking round in your head first before they escape! Then finish the partly-written ones, then put it all together when you have time. That's what works for me, anyway.

Many congrats on getting married this month, hope it's everything you ever dreamed and more :hug:

Effanbee said:
Hi Grace :wave: I often have scenes kicking round in my head and often forget them if I don't write them down, so I'd write the scenes kicking round in your head first before they escape! Then finish the partly-written ones, then put it all together when you have time. That's what works for me, anyway.

Many congrats on getting married this month, hope it's everything you ever dreamed and more :hug:

Hey, congrats on your great fortune lately. I have those lovely pictures saved to gaze at for inspiration. AND I am enjoying your story was well. Between yours and Someone Else's Dream, you keep me inspired.

We are getting married on the date of the Hawaii show. Funny, huh?

Back
Top Bottom