I'll Be Up With The Sun.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildeIrish796

War Child
...and off to Australia, then onto Tazmania and I won't be back for seventeen days!:ohmy:

Is there much in the way of U2 related sites etc. in Australia? All I can seem to think of is Sydney Football Stadium where they filmed the ZooTv video.:eyebrow:
And in case you're wondering, I tried to fit in a trip to New Zealand, but there just wasn't enough time...oh, well, there's always next year :)

*sigh*I hope there's internet access at the place I'm staying at in Malwalla since catching up on all the goings on of Interference will be tough if I'm gone for that long. I can probably find an internet cafe somewhere*hopes and prays to the Gods of internet access that she can*:uhoh:

wow, aubin, have lots of fun! but beware of baaaaaaaaaad kangaroooooooooos! :evil:

hey, all you edge/R&H fans, thought i'd let you know i am currently staying in Van Dieman's Land(aka Tazmania). you'd be proud to know that as i visited the Van Dieman's land prison(port aruther) i sang "van diemans land" every chance i got. i bet they're used to it around here by now :p

337%3A469523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2329%3D5%3A7%3D628%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3B2%3A43984ot1lsi

:lol:

I hope you enjoyed my lovely country :wave:

Hmmm, U2 sites in Australia ... if you've discovered any, let me know and I'll have to make my own pilgramage!

:p Do I remember reading about Bono stealing a boat in Sydney harbour?

Back
Top Bottom