I'll be away from you guys for a week!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonogirl777

Blue Crack Addict
At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about
Well I'm going to Arizona for school vacation!!! My parents are taking me to some U2 sites too. I might see my first Joshua Tree!!!:hyper: :shocked: I'm even going to go to Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe. That's the place in the Rattle and Hum DVD where they played WTSHNN, MLK, WOWY, and BTBS!!!!!:wink: So, in honor of my slightly U2 related trip, post some pics from the Joshua Tree era. Keep this thread going!!!!! I'll be leaving tomarrow, so I'll say my goodbyes now!!! Bye Bono'sLilPal!!! Bye Cat Evans!!! I'll miss you guys SOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUCCHHH!!!!!!:sad: :( :sad: :( :hug: :hug:

Oh wow sounds great, i hope you have a great time though!!! I know you will!! make sure to take plenty of photos for us!!!!:happy:

Bye!!!!!:hug:

We were thinking of going to Sedona for a family vacation too. Hope you have a great time!!!

3-2.jpg

82jthat.jpg

34003af3.jpg

Gosh, it just sounds so exciting!!! Be sure not to wet yourself!!!

(By the way, just a tad curious, but what kind of school for 13 year olds takes a week long vacation now?)

biff said:
Gosh, it just sounds so exciting!!! Be sure not to wet yourself!!!

(By the way, just a tad curious, but what kind of school for 13 year olds takes a week long vacation now?)

I wish we would do that! We only go to Wonderland for a day!

And have fun Bonogirl! :hug: Take lots and lots of pictures!! Stay safe!

Have a nice trip, Bonogirl! Remember that it does get cold there at night so you and your classmates pack some warm clothes. (Being a Mainer, I know it won't bother you but a lot of people go to Arizona thinking it's 105 degrees all the time, and then they freeze.) If you get to Sedona, say hi to the red rocks for me!

Sorry, I just found this thread!! Well Liz, I hope you have tons of fun on your trip. I love AZ, and I'm sure you'll love it too. This sounds like a lot of fun, and a great experience as well. Make the best of it! :hug:

Today is my last day of my 2 week break :( So I'm gonna make the best of it!

I'mmmmmmmmmm BBBBBAAAACCCCCKKKKK!!!!!:wink: :wave: :hyper: (Ummm...actually, I went with my parents.) And yes I did think it was chilly at night. I knew that from R&H cause I could see Bono's breath. :)drool: :drool:) And yes, I stayed in Sedona. The red rocks were BEAUTIFUL!!! It's so different from Maine!! It was awesome!!

Back
Top Bottom