IJPLEBA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Yea, so I've beem thinking....we need to add someone to the PLEBA acronym. Indiana Jones....holy flaming monkeys he is SO delicious! Ok, we can't add him, but we can still love his beauty!

indiana%20jones.jpg

_1092161_indian_150.jpg

*thud*

------------------
Every question possesses a power that does not lie in the answer.

Indiana Jones???
confused.gif
Lilly you know I luv ya, but COME ON!!
Here does this bring some sense back to ya??
3339486%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A782%3B89nu0mrj

EDGE: *also confused and hurt* Indiana Jones???

------------------
Proud owner & lover *munch munch*(of the now late) Larry cookie

ok, honest to God, yesterday my brother called me Indiana Jones *confused*
redface.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"BONO: Edge, I said 'feel my BOOT because it's leather.' NOT 'feel my booty; it's like heaven'

"He likes to move it move it, we like to move it move it,
Move it! Move it!"

LMAO!! Just over Spring break my friend and I had an Indy fest! Yeah is is a hotty indeed! He's all scruffy and sexy and... brave and he does it all in the name of history. Hahaha!

I still love you more though Edgie!
smile.gif

hahahaha! i love indy, and Han especially. there was a han solo thread in lemonade stand. I think i freaked people out by going a little "pleba" over him. HAHAHA!

i love harrison ford.
woo woo!

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Originally posted by Ali Rose:
Indiana Jones???
confused.gif
3339486%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A782%3B89nu0mrj

Ali--If you LOVED me you'd SET ME FREE!!!! (*hums* free free, set them free) Oh let me love my Indy! He's so sweaty and yeah! he does it all in the name of history! He's old, but I'm ok with that! And Edge, well, when I talked to him about my Indyphyllicness (that means love for Indy....it ALL goes back to biology...like cows...
wink.gif
)he said he didn't mind at all, as long as I realized that he is a fictional character and I promised not to leave him for Indy. I said I'd think about it....
wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Lilly:
my Indyphyllicness (that means love for Indy....it ALL goes back to biology...like cows...
wink.gif
)

ok, that is SO wrong on SO many levels. It's JUST a class! It has managed to take over my whole friggin life! Mehh...who doesn't care about the CAM cycles of desert ecosystems in drought years with its only variable being the wavelength of light from the sun?

Oh. Everybody. heh....

------------------

Originally posted by Lilly:
ok, that is SO wrong on SO many levels. It's JUST a class! It has managed to take over my whole friggin life! Mehh...who doesn't care about the CAM cycles of desert ecosystems in drought years with its only variable being the wavelength of light from the sun?

Oh. Everybody. heh....

Whew! Glad I was an English major!

And yeah, Harrison Ford is extremely hot. Especially when he's sweaty and tied up!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

LMAO Lilly!

This is the first time I've posted in a week and it's pics of Indy... *shrug* well at least he's hot.

003_INDY3ARP.jpg

039_20549.jpg

niiice

039_1105.jpg

28.jpg

don't drink it Dr. Jones!!
20.jpg

Originally posted by mocool12:
LMAO Lilly!

039_1105.jpg

*thud*

*gets up and looks at moniter again*

*double thud*

*nice whip*

*dies*

*combusts too*

------------------

Meh
confused.gif
...You lost me back at the cows....

------------------
Proud owner & lover *munch munch*(of the now late) Larry cookie

Originally posted by Ali Rose:
Indiana Jones???
confused.gif

!!! It gives me SUCH a feeling of happy fuzzies when people use my stills for good.
YAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!
that's all
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

a guy told me once that he owns a whip.

Um....

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono Get on the Boos

Back
Top Bottom