if you saw one of them on the street...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sokki

The Fly
just wondering, 'cause i'm half cut and the thought just occured to me... if you saw a member of U2 on the street, and they weren't famous... and didn't have brilliant music... they were just any other bunch of guys... would you find them attractive? like if you saw bono... would you find him good looking?

know what i mean?

yup:drool:

I did see Bman on the street once and of course new who he was...but even if he wasn't famous he does stick out...he is very distinct looking...in a good way:drool:

Souly said:
I think what makes them attractive is the fact that they're talented.

and B is really hot:drool:

:wink:

but yeah...I kinda find myself attracted to talented people:yes: but it also helps that B is just a real attractive man:drool:

I think i would find Bono goodooking if i saw him on the street, if he was just your average person. :)

Larry is very very aesthetically pleasing, even before you know who he is or what he does. (And then you hear the accent :combust: ) so definitely, my head would turn if someone that looked like Larry were to walk by. :yes:

Adam, too, though there have been certain styles he's gone through which I think I wouldn't have noticed how attractive he was because they were less than flattering :huh:

Ok, if Bono wasn't famous and he was just walking down the street without shades, there is NO way I wouldn't notice those piercing blue eyes and freckless smattered across his cheek! He's got a very commanding prescence, I would definetly notice him. I know what he looks like because he's famous, but he's still attractive regardless. Yea, I'd scope him out. :wink:

sokki said:
lol sad girl, please elaborate one the adam bit, i'm interested!!! :adam:

:lol: Well, the truth is, since I have such a crush on Adam I actually think the afro phase was realy cute and I don't have any era he went through which I don't find attractive anymore... if he was just some guy on the street with either the looks from these pictures; I wouldn't notice how truly handsome and adorable he is underneath. Not just in passing :reject:

A fairly shallow statement on my part, but brutally honest.

Adamfro16.jpg

U2Adam126.jpg

Being brutally honest here, I would CERTAINLY find B attractive, magnetic, and just flat-out d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s.... Larry would most likely also get my attention. Edge might spark interest and Adam probably would walk by unnoticed. :reject:

The odd thing is, since they are famous, I know more about them than I would have otherwise. And knowing what I do, my preference for them is in this order:

:bono:
:edge:
:larry: / :adam:
(Larry used to lead Adam, but they are definately tied these days!)

Weird, huh? :shrug: :D

from what I hear Bono wears some sexy cologne... so I were to walk by him, that would ignite some neurons in my brain. including that fact that he's got this suave thing going on and he has this look of sincerity.... so YOUBETCHA. he would get a billion glances from me. :sexywink:
Larry is a most definite. :drool:
adam wouldn't get my attention tooo much.
Edge would get a second glance from me. cause you don't see many men with skull caps too often....... :wink:

Edited to say: posted twice :coocoo: :lmao: so look below! :wink:

Last edited:
hih, taking into account how HOT Larry is, yeah, he'd defenitely get my attention :drool: :drool:, Bono might, because of his blue eyes :drool: and stare! ... Edge might becasue of his eyes as well , and I think Adam wouldn't much... mmm, well, maybe that smile... I dunno actually! :lol:

sweetie said:
He has such a sexy walk - strut - swagger - whatever want to call it.

How funny! That's the first thing my friend said after seeing U2 live for the first time in 2001.

Honestly, Bono would probably get my attention if I saw him walking down the street. I'd think, "Wow, that guy's really pale!" If he wasn't famous, I doubt he'd be dyeing his hair too. But Sweetie is right - if he smiled at me and looked at me with those baby blues...:ohmy: Those two pieces of equipment he has are absolutely devastating, fame or no fame.

I would notice all of them because they ALL have a great since of style, that most men there age can not pull off!!! I love the way Adam and Edge dress the most... Adam's pants:drool: They make his bottom look quite nice... Edge's t-shirts, his arms in them looks really hot!!! Bono and Larry's face would attract my attention, well because they are hot!!!:drool: And they always have 2-3 buttons on there shirt undone!!!GULP:love: :love: There is no way I would not give them a double take if they walked by me, famous or not!!:heart: :yes:

If Bono were walking down the street the way he is in my sig thing, and he looked the way he did there...hell, yeah, I'd find him attractive *Makes purring noise* :p. Heh.

But seriously, I'd also probably be attracted to him if I were in a coffee shop or something and saw him sitting there reading a book or writing something, or up in front playing guitar and singing, or reciting a poem. The very first thing that attracts me to a guy is not looks, actually, instead it's certain actions they express while in public. If they're doing/sharing something cute and funny, if they're writing something, if they're playing guitar, if they're reading, if they're debating something with somebody...:drool:...interest level immediately spikes. That's how it's been with every guy I've had a crush on, famous or not. There was something they did that just made me think they were adorable/charming/sexy :cute:.

And if Bono were the same age as me, and we were in a class together, I'd probably think he was cute, too (and boy, wouldn't class projects be fun...).

And this applies to the rest of the U2 members, too.

Angela

Sad_Girl said:
Larry is very very aesthetically pleasing, even before you know who he is or what he does. (And then you hear the accent :combust: ) so definitely, my head would turn if someone that looked like Larry were to walk by. :yes:

oh yeah! :yes: :drool:

Moonlit_Angel said:
If Bono were walking down the street the way he is in my sig thing, and he looked the way he did there...hell, yeah, I'd find him attractive *Makes purring noise* :p. Heh.

:yes: That would get my attention in a big way! I'd probably embarrass myself by staring at him with my mouth gaping open or something.

If it were current Bono I'd probably take a second look simply because he's so distinctive-looking - just the way he dresses is a huge contrast to most guys in the boring town I live in! I don't know if I'd actually find him sexy - unless maybe he smiled or said "Hi" in that voice...:drool:

As for Larry, I'd ogle him past or present! :wink: I'm afraid the other two might go by unoticed, unless they spoke to me (I have a terrible weakness for men with any kind of accent).

I first noticed Bono on MTV during a performance. However, I was not a U2 fan! I didn't know who Bono was! Of course I knew of a couple of their songs, but I wasn't into them.
I also had the tv on mute, and so when they were doing an upfront view of him, I caught sight of his mouth and chin. I fell in love instantly. I didn't even know he was from a big band or anything.
So it was his looks, not his famousness or talent that got me.
And as for Edge, Adam, and Larry, I wouldn't look twice.

I'd noticed Larry, seeing as he's just, well, astonishingly good looking. Also, considering that it gets pretty hot here in the summer (100+), he'd probably be walking around without a shirt on :drool:
As for Bono, I probably wouldn't notice him unless he came up and talked to me or something (which I could see him doing, he's a pretty outgoing guy), but then once I got a chance to kinda study his face and notice how beautifully blue his eyes are, I'd find him attractive.
I'd probably notice Edge's clothes more than I'd notice him, but same with Bono, if I got a chance to study his features I'd find him attractive.
I hate to admit it (especially as an Adam girl), but I probably wouldn't notice Adam. It took a while for his unconventional beauty to really sink in, so if I just saw him walking down the street or something he'd probablly go unnoticed.

I would deffinetly do a double take for larry. Especially if he were on the beach with no shirt as well.

I would notice Bono as well because of his style. I am a waitress so say if I were to serve bono in a bar I think I would find him charming, I also have a weakness fo accents. Plus those blue eyes would get me. :drool:

Don't think so, I'm 23, none of them look like they're in their 20's so I probably wouldn't.

However, U2 when they were my age now, different story.

For point of reference--Have you seen the Red Rocks video or any stills from Red Rocks video, or Sunday bloody Sunday video (taken from RR vid)?

redrockad.jpg

If I saw Adam, looking the way he does from that video, walking down the street I would notice him, but I'd be far too shy to flirt or anything.

I probably would smirk at someone sporting a mullet, sorry Bono.

Edge would catch my attention.

Larry I might think "jail-bait," and keep walking.

thumb_adamUFscruff.jpg

I'd notice Adam in this pic too.

Last edited:
If I noticed someone looking like Edge wearing a beanie walking down the street, I'd be taking notes cos he'd be looking like he was going to break into a car or house! :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom